Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:07 PM

Author Topic: KOALA BEAR  (Read 1416 times)

Offline philie

Re: KOALA BEAR
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 03:52 PM »
I seen one of these f@#!ers once.. Ive seen lots of fatal animals but this scared me the most... Its Called a Death Adder. 1 bite and your dead...

i was thinking about this..

Offline SPW

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 05:07 PM »
Pizza, that funny guy (walrus) just provocate. But he dont care that this can hurt somebody. Time to ignore..  :)

By the way, Kangaroos are very common in australia so I would say almost everyone have seen some. On my trip thru down under I saw about 300 kangaroos. But half was dead (roads). Its very dangerous to drive in the outback at night. They get killed by road trains because they need kilometers to stop that vehicle. But its not a big drama since australia having over 20 millions of free living roo's. More than residents.

Koalas are rare to see, I admit. We didnt saw a single one in the free nature. A lot of them living at tasmania island. We didnt go there.

On our trips we saw roos, saltwater crocodiles, snakes, spiders, scorpions, dingos, kookaburras, wild camels, wild cows, eagles, sharks, sea turtles, sting rays, warans, wallabies (smaller kangaroo), opossums, platypus (one of the weirdest animal on the world), wombats and many insects, little reptiles and birds with all colours.

I just can say to everyone, go there, you wont regret it!  :)

And.. the koala is not really a bear!  People just saying so  :P
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:10 PM by SPW »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 12:24 AM »
Pizza, that funny guy (walrus) just provocate. But he dont care that this can hurt somebody. Time to ignore..  :)
What are you talking about, seriously?  Do you use context, or are you just high *all* of the time?

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 02:35 AM »
walrus, oh walrus..

all your posts were epic in this thread ;D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 09:37 AM »

:)