Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:24 AM

Author Topic: every c@#! write here  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
Re: real demons
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 07:20 AM »
Ves... when we play a game you are a kind of a stubborn-to-win guy who will write gg or rm or hf.

When you are outside the game you turn into a machine speaking random things everywhere. Leave this damn computer, go on the fresh air and visit a doctor

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 07:27 AM »
spoken from a guy with a  messiah complex caused by winning 100 moleshopper games in a row, 
you guys make a good team  ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 07:35 AM »

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 07:47 AM »
spoken from a guy with a  messiah complex caused by winning 100 moleshopper games in a row, 
you guys make a good team  ;)

dude... u lost most of your life on this forum, stop speaking about being out of normal cuz you are seriously not in the position to do so.

No one fking cares about WA.exe as much as you do. Mole is just a stupid game, you always talk facepalming stuff about being something worhy when playing other meaningless schemes. No one gives a fk about your no-life stats on multi-schemes. You were retarded enough to lose every T17 tus game against me, so kindly stfu.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:18 AM by Zalo »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 08:18 AM »
We all have demons (nagging thoughts) in our heads, it's just that vesuvio is very sensitive to this stuff.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 08:21 AM »
ja pierdole....

ye, belive in demons, ghosts, ufo, loch ness monster, big foot, yeti and kurwa I even don't know what else...  ::) kurwa, we are in 2016, not 1600...

Lmfao Zalo... last summer when Barman was in Gdansk, I asked you about meeting but you told me something like "no, i'm EMO and i don't like meet people"
You can't care abou that game? lol you are f@#!ing mole maniac....
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/free-standings/Mole_Shopper/?s=overall

Just please :'( :'( don't touch this... It costed me more than 1 year... let me play these 10 games before you do any changes :'(
+ your signature....

dude... u lost most of your life on this forum, stop speaking about being out of normal cuz you are seriously not in the position to do so.

No one fking cares about WA.exe as much as you do. Mole is just a stupid game, you always talk facepalming stuff about being something worhy when playing other meaningless schemes. No one gives a fk about your no-life stats on multi-schemes. You were too retarded to win a single T17 Tus game against me so stfu.

no1 cares? lmao, except you? xD
"no life stats" hahahha told some1 who won 100 moles row XDDD
great you beated him in t17  ;D gj! I hope, you are proud of it :D
now you can stfu :D

Offline theredi

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2016, 08:22 AM »
shut up husk u are all just hating because im rich thanks god and beautifull also iam fair u are just dogs wich overcrossed a boarder

lol another toxic growing up?

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2016, 08:27 AM »
ja pierdole....

ye, belive in demons, ghosts, ufo, loch ness monster, big foot, yeti and kurwa I even don't know what else...  ::) kurwa, we are in 2016, not 1600...

Lmfao Zalo... last summer when Barman was in Gdansk, I asked you about meeting but you told me something like "no, i'm EMO and i don't like meet people"
You can't care abou that game? lol you are f@#!ing mole maniac....
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/free-standings/Mole_Shopper/?s=overall

Just please :'( :'( don't touch this... It costed me more than 1 year... let me play these 10 games before you do any changes :'(
+ your signature....

No one fking cares about WA.exe as much as you do. Mole is just a stupid game, you always talk facepalming stuff about being something worhy when playing other meaningless schemes. No one gives a fk about your no-life stats on multi-schemes. You were too retarded to win a single T17 Tus game against me so stfu.

no1 cares? lmao, except you? xD
"no life stats" hahahha told some1 who won 100 moles row XDDD
great you beated him in t17  ;D gj! I hope, you are proud of it :D
now you can stfu :D

Your life must be incredibly sad if your only friends are from worms. Sadly enough, I prefer to have friends from my university. Yes, it's indeed weird to have friends from places where you both have the same classes. Yep, it's damn weird.

I can't believe you are 24 Chelsea and you are not old enough to understand that some posts are not written in a serious manner. Let alone private messages. If you seriously believe I would cry because of a leaderboard sh*t then it means you are equally retarded as Peja.

Your odd brains Peja + Chelsea are based on a hipocrisy... Your main argument is that the guy plays only his favourite scheme. When he tries to defend himself he is laughed off... You guyz give each other a blow*ob each morning to defend yourselves here on forum with your stupid logic?

WTF is wrong with you? Was this topic about me or about Vesuvio? I didn't even write anything special here and you guyz show up, get a damn life. You are full-grown men.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:53 AM by Zalo »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2016, 08:36 AM »
c@#!s
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:58 AM by vesuvio »

Offline theredi

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2016, 08:41 AM »
those nasty demons speaking...

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2016, 08:44 AM »
Sadly enough, I prefer to have friends from my university. Yes, it's indeed weird to have friends from places where you both have the same classes. Yep, it's damn weird.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2016, 08:44 AM »
c@#!s

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2016, 08:52 AM »
Your life must be incredibly sad if your only friends are from worms. Sadly enough, I prefer to have friends from my university. Yes, it's indeed weird to have friends from places where you both have the same classes. Yep, it's damn weird.

I can't believe you are 24 Chelsea and you are not old enough to understand that some posts are not written in a serious manner. Let alone private messages. If you seriously believe I would cry because of a leaderboard sh*t then it means you are equally retarded as Peja.

Your odd brains Peja + Chelsea is based on a hipocrisy... Your main argument is that the guy plays only his favourite scheme. When he tries to defend himself he is laughed off... You give each other a blow*ob each morning to defend yourselves here on forum with your stupid logic?

WTF is wrong with you? Was this topic about me or about Vesuvio? I didn't even write anything special here and you guyz show up, get a damn life. You are full-grown men.

1. who told you, i have only wa friends? lol
2. rest of your post is damn bullshit
3. hahhaah xD he blocked me at facebook xDDDDDD pussy :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:04 AM by Chelsea »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2016, 08:55 AM »
c@#!s

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2016, 09:07 AM »
vesuvio, know what?

Spoiler! View
boOOooooOooOOoooOOOOoOOooOooo!!
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural