Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:45 PM

Author Topic: Hey worms pals, my EP just came out!  (Read 672 times)

Hey worms pals, my EP just came out!
« on: May 07, 2016, 08:27 AM »
We put tons of time/energy into our studio-recorded EP, take a gander! We're CASTLES, because caps lock is cruise control for cool. If you're into indie, alternative, dream pop, or similar genres, you might like it. It's 6 songs, short and listenable:

https://castlespdx.bandcamp.com/releases

If you like it, give us a like on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/castlespdx/, and/or tell a friend... and/or, gulp, buy it! We ship to every country except Slovenia.

Offline nino

Re: Hey worms pals, my EP just came out!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 11:10 AM »
Congrats ae Mablak, so r u the vocals?

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 01:06 PM »
I was waiting for this after you told me some time ago :)

1st off I love your voice and vocal style however the overall sound of the band isn't really my thing.

Really reminds me of this:

It sounds spot on for what it is, much more polished than the stuff you showed me some years back, you've came a long way really happy for you man!

It's nice to see people with similar interests succeeding in their field, good luck to you all :)

I reckon your voice would have great harmonics in Liquid DnB, the chilled out relaxing stuff, very melodic and atmospheric, not the booming club stuff.

Can't remember if you like DnB or not but I would be interested in using your voice in some Liquid if you fancy it? Some pre-recorded vocals or something new, or even some remixes :)

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 07:05 PM »
Hey Dave, thanks for listening! Glad you like the vox even if it's not quite your genre, and yeah I'm happy we're getting the ball rolling, our live shows have been going well too. That MMJ song sounds very Flaming Lips-esque, and they're totally a big influence for all of us.

I'm kind of too busy working on songs to collaborate on other projects, but if you want a pre-existing vocal track from one of the songs, just lemme know!

(ae nino, I'm the vocals)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 07:13 PM »
I actually did enjoy bits and bobs of it btw.

Yeah you could send me any pre-existing vocal tracks, might use full verses, or just some words here and there, maybe even mix vocals from different songs together in a new way, or try some vocal chopping depending on whatever ideas I get.

Do you have my email address to send a dropbox link or something? Or perhaps you can just PM me with something :)

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 07:43 AM »
nice ep dude! very psychedelic dreamy guitars. i like it!