Forums
May 19, 2024, 06:03 AM

Author Topic: Hello fockers  (Read 1096 times)

Offline CJ

Hello fockers
« on: August 21, 2016, 09:22 AM »
It's been a while, I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

Married with three soon to be four kids now. Two girls one boy, who's called... CJ haha.

It's a far cry from those days when I lied about my television and kitchen. (Cringes)

How is everyone all doing?, who still plays this game? Is there any updates new features, anything worth me coming back for???
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fockers
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:28 AM »
sup xXx

for what it's worth, a new worms comes out in like 2 days
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 09:30 AM »
sup xXx

for what it's worth, a new worms comes out in like 2 days

And is this the worms we all like and love or that 3D shite? And what consoles or strictly PCs Mac only?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline lalo

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 05:13 PM »
It's a far cry from those days when I lied about my television and kitchen. (Cringes)
;D wasn't that posted on FB? Wish I could see that again lol.

Good to see you again CJ  :).

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 07:01 PM »
Damn, I thought toxic is back and we will have some laugh.

Offline CJ

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 04:02 PM »

Sup allow, it's been a while, how u doing buddy? You still in the uk?

And nah wasn't on Facebook. Think it was Armageddon league, Deanos league I think.

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 04:38 PM »
Ae CJ welcome back ae!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline lalo

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 08:17 PM »

Sup allow, it's been a while, how u doing buddy? You still in the uk?

And nah wasn't on Facebook. Think it was Armageddon league, Deanos league I think.
I meant First Blood hehe. Nope, I am living in Argentina for one month or two :p