Forums
May 09, 2024, 10:52 PM

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 1983 times)

Offline ANO

ok listen: you come to a gaming community with your religious propaganda, what do you expect?
and if someone is asking a question you start getting rude?
cause just imho: if you want to tell me onion and garlic = meat, i'd say you're a f@#!in dumbass.
btw: maybe you should calm down and chant some hare krishnas before your next post, i don't want to f@#! up your karma, lol

alright so answer to this question that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Let me answer this: I am a Killer!!! auhuahah I have been doing a genocide, for years auhauhuHUAHUAHUAHUh

Offline philie

alright so answer to this question that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

LMAO

then masturbation is also killing.
i see: and onions are meat.
case closed, you are a dumbass.

Offline log0

LMAO

then masturbation is also killing.
i see: and onions are meat.
case closed, you are a dumbass.

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Offline nino

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline philie

Offline ANO

why do they use the BAN button only with me?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

f@#! OFF IM NOT EVEN GONNA READ THAT
HAIL "SARGON" IMACG5

YOU MUST READ IT OR ELSE YOU'RE A MOTHER f@#!ING NAZI, TANER! YOU MUST READ THE BUDDHIST SPAM, FAGGOT! THAT'S THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR ACTOINS! I SHALL KICK YOUR MOTHER f@#!ING ASS!

f@#! YOU, TANER

AND REMEMBER

BEIBER SUCKS
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline ANO

f@#! OFF IM NOT EVEN GONNA READ THAT
HAIL "SARGON" IMACG5

YOU MUST READ IT OR ELSE YOU'RE A MOTHER f@#!ING NAZI, TANER! YOU MUST READ THE BUDDHIST SPAM, FAGGOT! THAT'S THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR ACTOINS! I SHALL KICK YOUR MOTHER f@#!ING ASS!

f@#! YOU, TANER

AND REMEMBER

BEIBER SUCKS

It's good to see that pointless religious spam brings the community together like this.

I was perfectly all right ignoring this thread, but no, somebody had to post something that led to complaints. Oh well.

Offline taner

It's good to see that pointless religious spam brings the community together like this.

I was perfectly all right ignoring this thread, but no, somebody had to post something that led to complaints. Oh well.
A REALLY GOOD MOD WOULD NOT SKIP A SINGLE THREAD ON A FORUM.YOU SEEM PRETTY UNEXPERIENCED.

Offline ANO

why do they use the BAN button only with me?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile

so you had to come and make a post
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline taner

I AM READING THIS BUT I SHOULDNT BUT I DID BUT I SHOULDNT BUT EVENTUALLY I DID

so you had to come and make a post

I know you loved it.