Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:57 PM

Author Topic: Hey. Who know this phone number: +48661049921  (Read 1399 times)

Re: Hey. Who know this phone number: +48661049921
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 06:39 PM »
you like alcohol but this guy seems like dont like you, so he dont like alcohol and he is from Poland? Polish who dont like alcohol? is that is even possible?  ;D
But if be serious keep dont saying who can that guy be if you have ideas, and wait what police say, that will be very easy to find if you have photo of ppl who could do that from tus

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 06:40 PM »
1. How someone on TUS could access your personal phone number?
2. even if he's from TUS, your post and your police investigation will make him stay silent until you think he's gone.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 06:48 PM »
1. How someone on TUS could access your personal phone number?
2. even if he's from TUS, your post and your police investigation will make him stay silent until you think he's gone.

>>>I dont know how get phone numbers. He is too late for him. i have many sms and few mms with evidences now.. police had my PHONE and sim card. Im sure this is any person from worms armageddon.. Wanna see evidences?:P

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 06:54 PM »
If the offender is a minor nothing will get done.

Just saying if I were you I rather still have my phone.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 06:56 PM »
you like alcohol but this guy seems like dont like you, so he dont like alcohol and he is from Poland? Polish who dont like alcohol? is that is even possible?  ;D
But if be serious keep dont saying who can that guy be if you have ideas, and wait what police say, that will be very easy to find if you have photo of ppl who could do that from tus

>>> I like alco and weed but im dont have schizophrenia... Lol yes Impossible this is just my joke..was funny? dont care your opinion. Polish who dont like alcohol? In Ukraine/russia nobody love alcohol, i forgot.