Forums
June 23, 2017, 12:00 AM

Author Topic: Holocaust  (Read 464 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Holocaust
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 11:44 PM »
Husk is right.

Who cares what his opinion is, Husk doesn't do evil things, he doesn't hurt people.

Equal and worse things happen to people than what happened in holocaust on a daily basis around the world and people don't bother as much as stuff that happened in the past.

I can think of worse pain and suffering than being starved and gassed etc, at least they had the dignity of being remembered, and many did not die alone.

I personally think animal cruelty is one of the worst things anyone can ever do, it's just an opinion, what matters though is just trying to be a good person and sharing and caring about each other.

[NBRthewalrus] my paypal is ready
[NBRthewalrus] nullum cant rope his way out of a cardboard box
[NBRthewalrus]my nigerian prince friend has some land he wants to sell you

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 11:47 PM »
no m8, we have no threat of it happening atm... but what we do have a threat of happening is a terrorist attack 7 days a week

Maybe. So what does that have to do with denying Holocaust...?

hurz, we just had a long string of back-to-back-quotes from eachother... we started to talk about that thing because we talked about some other thing earlier

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 11:54 PM »
komo, topic missed.
What makes you think that?

I don't mean to be rude, but that's not a smart assumption.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 11:56 PM »
Equal and worse things happen to people than what happened in holocaust on a daily basis around the world and people don't bother as much as stuff that happened in the past.

I can think of worse pain and suffering than being starved and gassed etc, at least they had the dignity of being remembered, and many did not die alone.

I personally think animal cruelty is one of the worst things anyone can ever do, it's just an opinion, what matters though is just trying to be a good person and sharing and caring about each other.
Incorrect, the scale of the holocaust is unsurpassed all the years later, there has never been anything like it before or after.  The genocides in africa and the slavic countries are not even close in terms of deaths.  'Worse pain and suffering' is relative, im sure that somewherre someone got the shit tourtured out of them reall badly, that doesn't diminish the living (and dying) conditions of those in the holocaust. 

People who marginalize the holocaust to not have a grip on history, but rather choose to ignore it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 12:04 AM »
Nope, to begin with we don't even have a record of all humankind and all events that have ever happened.

You know only what you are taught and what you believe / are led to believe.

There has been worse suffering than the holocaust before and there will be again, numbers of how many are irrelevant.

My experience and opinion differs from yours, let's leave it at that because you won't change my mind, I know too much and what's possible.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2017, 12:08 AM »
bart don't get me wrong, I like ur post, definitely the best post in this topic... but it just feels like u were accusing me of something I didn't do, I dun mind it m8, this topic is heated

Offline Sensei

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2017, 01:49 AM »
You guys reminded me of an old joke..

In the end of a 19. century, there was a guy that wanted to know his destiny.. So he went to visit old granny that was known as a best fortune-teller in a village. She told him: "You'll be guilty for the lifes of millions of ppl!"
Those news broke him.. He immediately left her place and started desperately wandering around..

After few hours, he saw kid drowning and thought to himself: "Here's my chance, I'll proove that fortune-teller was wrong!"

Just after he saved him, kid's mom appears and says: "Well, Adolf, say thanks to this kind mister!!"

"Much like the Matrix series,
the only worthwhile installation
was released in 1999. and the ones
called Reloaded and Revolutions
are titles to stay away from."

Your dumb

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 02:27 AM »
Lol Sensei :D

Reminds me of those "If you could..." things people talk about.

Someone asked me at work once, "If you could go back and kill Hitler as a baby would you do it?"

I was like, "Nah... I highly doubt he was an evil warlord when he was a baby..."

And he starts saying... "But he ends up killing so many people", I said, "Yeah but he's a baby, are you a baby killer?!?" and he's like "Nah but..." i'm like "But what????"

He just got angry "Ah forget it!" and stormed off lol...

I was like:

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 05:48 AM »
Lol Sensei :D

Reminds me of those "If you could..." things people talk about.

Someone asked me at work once, "If you could go back and kill Hitler as a baby would you do it?"

I was like, "Nah... I highly doubt he was an evil warlord when he was a baby..."

And he starts saying... "But he ends up killing so many people", I said, "Yeah but he's a baby, are you a baby killer?!?" and he's like "Nah but..." i'm like "But what????"

He just got angry "Ah forget it!" and stormed off lol...

I was like:

This story is better than sensei's

Offline Triad

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 03:57 PM »
whenever a muslim drives a truck of peace through a busy christmas intersection in germany, everyone is so fucking fast at pointing out it didn't have anything to do with the driver being muslim

has smth to do with the driver being terrorist.

and him being a terrorist has smth to do with the driver being Muslim.

I mean jeez people don't be so naive, don't come up with stuff like "but it's not real Islam" how much do you know about "real islam"? I ain't a white Trump supporter from US, I am an ex-Muslim with a Muslim family members and relatives. So don't get me wrong, I am not against all Muslims, but the religion itself which failed to adapt itself to modern society of 21st century. Yes on Bible there were stuff like "homosexuality shall be punished by death" etc. but is there any Christian majority country follows these rules? No. They culturally adapt Christianity to 21st century, which is right thing to do. But when you look at countries with Sharia n shit, you see there are still a few countries who throws gay people from roofs, stone people to death, hang atheists publicly etc. Because mostly people of those countries took every word of Quran as exact words of Allah, which leads them to practise these things you would see on Middle Ages. And people turning their heads to this and call it "not real Islam bruh" will only lead these type of backwards mindset to spread even more. If Turkey didn't have secularism, if we didn't adapt ourselves to modern world today, we would be same. So yeah, problem is Islam and "those" Muslims, whom they can't adapt to the world, but trying to force their mindset by pursuing a Jihad.

Just head over to r/exmuslim and try to look other side of spectrum. Those are people who were Muslim, not some rednecks or neo nazis.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:53 PM by Triad »

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 06:38 PM »

hauhauhaa this image pwned

fuck nazism porra!!! jews FTW  ;D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 07:38 PM »

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 10:37 PM »
Husk is back ahah :D As good as ever :P

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2017, 03:22 PM »
Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2017, 08:14 PM »
hauhuahuaha that made me lmfao a looooooooot...

how come in 2017 peoples still smoke weed on an apple.... :-X :-X :-X