Forums
May 02, 2024, 12:10 AM

Author Topic: Netherland, here we go !  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: Netherland, here we go !
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 12:04 AM »
I think he was looking for the stuff you can smoke in a pipe not the stuff you snort through your nose. ;)

Ye, skunk/weed/grass/pot/tea/flowers/10.000 other names and nicks for it, that's what I'm talking about too.. ;x

Offline Devilage

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 01:33 PM »
Bogota ;0 is it legal?

Smoking proud.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 10:38 PM »
We should have 18+ thing here too I guess, ye//

Bogota ;0 is it legal?

Legal? Who cares? Just believe me.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 12:10 PM »
18+ ? Weed is a free subject.

Only getting, smoking and dealing is illegal.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline SPW

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2010, 12:31 PM »
why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly  :-*

Enjoy ur trip.  :)

Offline CJ

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2010, 04:29 PM »
i wanna go amsterdam to try their weed, surely must be better than the 1.2gram £20 deals here, although is nice stuff to smoke, but obviously wont and shouldnt be better than the dam bud. Shame im petrified of flying, although i do that sometimes when im high haha. another reason for u to come see me Abnaxus, stoner times haha!

My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 09:19 PM »
Adam Weed is very nice, but I heard from many ppl that the best indoor weed its made in switzerland.

-> Smoking in switzerland is not a big deal. Its kind of legal, inofficially.  :D

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 12:20 PM »
 here it is very cheap, like $250 for 1kg xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 12:28 PM »
Most people know weed isn't a big deal lol, most people know people under the influence of cannabis aren't much harm, they know Drunk people are much more dangerous and annoying.

At the worst Stoners don't wash for a few weeks...

Whoopdee doo...

:D

Offline SPW

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 12:37 PM »
yea, but I got stopped by the police some years ago (while driving) and they saw me smoking a joint and didnt give me any penatly or smth. Just said: Please be carefull blabla.. And once I got some visit from police to my house (cause of noise) and they saw everything at my table in the living room, but nothing happening too, I probably had around 20gr. and everything was smelling cannabis-like. At my balcony I had also 5 growing up little "trees", which were about 2 metres tall.

That what I meant by "its not a big deal in switzerland".

And I've been in many rock concerts and open airs etc. and even in the music hall everybody was smoking weed and nobody cares lol. I even smoke with my ex boss haha. When u believe in the statistics every 14th swiss guy smoking every day. So 500.000 ppl from 7 millions, which is not less.  :D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:40 PM by SPW »