Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:09 AM

Author Topic: Oh Hai there!!  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Y2JID

Re: Oh Hai there!!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 07:06 PM »
sup shaddy i tryed aim you and msn ive been trying to get old wormers back lol

< ex AC
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 08:01 PM »
jid! what's goin on bud?

My shadymilkman AIM? I don't think I've logged onto that account in years!

Unfortunately there is no hope for me to come back and play; I'm a has been.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 08:08 PM »
Hello!!

I saw pointblank and thewarlus in ag otherday!

Hippy

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 08:40 PM »
omg 4real chicken?

tyed to get MPH back but nooooooooooooo

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 08:42 PM »
shady were all has beens lol i cam back for a laugh   yah man ilost my icq re loged in to aim only like 5 people online flare108 ?? no idea  puma   sportingguy  and 3 others online i miss the old day

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 11:50 PM »
yo chick!

pointblank? you mean pitchblack? I don't think I remember a pointblank.

was never a fan of thewalrus

if you recall when I was leader of NBR i rarely ever let people join, like rarely rarely ever.  It was definitely a totally different clan back then.  Then I come back for a week and thewalrus became a member and was being a dick to me saying i can't just show up to ag 3 years later with the NBR tag.  I was like... motherf@#!er, puhlease.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 11:42 AM »
haha. hes been in ag wearing the NBR tag. Maybe you need to turn up and say don't wear it :p

ha. im sure your all much wiser and older now.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23 PM »
yo chick!

pointblank? you mean pitchblack? I don't think I remember a pointblank.

was never a fan of thewalrus

if you recall when I was leader of NBR i rarely ever let people join, like rarely rarely ever.  It was definitely a totally different clan back then.  Then I come back for a week and thewalrus became a member and was being a dick to me saying i can't just show up to ag 3 years later with the NBR tag.  I was like... motherf@#!er, puhlease.
Man, shady you bipolar or something?  I don't remember anything like that happening last I talked to you a few years ago you were friending me on XBL with your VAGsaliva account trying to play some call of duty with me, superhip, and marco.  But okay, you remember what you remember, lol.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:27 PM by TheWalrus »

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 12:18 AM »
Ok, you have the right username and game.  I don't even recall us ever trying to play, but OK.  It's one of the only games I have...  I know we had a thread on firstblood or whatever it was listing our Live IDs...

and how don't you remember that when I first came back you gave me a tough time and I wasn't a fan of you... Clint was the one who told me to take it easy

edit: forgot to mention, I never got banned from Xbox Live... dunno where you got that from.  I did however stop playing it/paying for it once I got PS3 though.

double edix: I didn't even know it was possible to get banned on xbox live or ps3 lol
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:30 AM by shadymilkman »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 12:59 AM »
Ok, you have the right username and game.  I don't even recall us ever trying to play, but OK.  It's one of the only games I have...  I know we had a thread on firstblood or whatever it was listing our Live IDs...

and how don't you remember that when I first came back you gave me a tough time and I wasn't a fan of you... Clint was the one who told me to take it easy

edit: forgot to mention, I never got banned from Xbox Live... dunno where you got that from.  I did however stop playing it/paying for it once I got PS3 though.

double edix: I didn't even know it was possible to get banned on xbox live or ps3 lol
Yeah marco/seb told me your xbox probably got banned cause of your username or something.  No matter.  As for years ago on WN, i cant even remember.  I coulda called you a donkeyf@#!er for all i know.  I trust your judgement.  I don't think either of us even play this shit anymore so I don't think it weighs on either of us.  And if you ever decide to come back to the better console, a bunch of us wormers still play xbox; okeytokey, mystikal, quietstorm, superhip, marco/seb, novicane  ;)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 01:18 AM »
summer brings us all together like a happy family, with those blue and white portable fridges that people bring to the beach with the ices and the beers and the f@#! up who always forgets the bottle opener

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 01:48 AM »
A man can open his beer with anything.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 03:04 AM »
I have my xbox at my apt, but I don't even have it set up.  I play PS3 once in a blue moon, last game I played was GT5, and it had to be a few months ago already. I use it for Netflix allll the time.

Don't really have time for much anymore...  Work, gym, and then in my free time I've been getting absolutely hammered now that I'm single again; sadly wasn't by choice.  Also dedicate some time for a few forums here and there too.

edit: also yes, we're grown up now lol.  sorry for coming off as a dick

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 11:37 AM »
A man can open his beer with anything.

if you do it with your anus then you're not a man anymore
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.