Forums
May 18, 2024, 04:58 PM

Author Topic: People ruining topics  (Read 1858 times)

Offline philie

Re: People ruining topics
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 08:20 AM »
komo, i cant see what fos has to do with this topic and discussion, but i can see what fos has to do with tus and karma. you also can:
https://www.tus-wa.com/stats/
top 10 topics (by replies and views)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 08:47 AM »
This is exactly the Komodo of WL.

The difference is in WL once the delusion started popping up basically everyone in the forum punched him with reality.

It's different here, you let him run around as the village idiot because apparently it's funny for some but you're hurting the guy to the point of no return.

From a respected wormer to someone who no one respects. And it's his own fault, but you, the staff, should have put an end to it long ago.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 09:26 AM »
No smartass, I haven't been playing for the past 1.5 years but I've only been off TUS for a few months. Being bored of the game (or even playing the game, for that matter) has absolutely nothing to do with being here or not.

Why do you try and put your share of the blame on the others, you're de facto one of the guys who are responsible for derailing/ruining dozens of threads which had potential to help the community grow/improve. Is your personal urge to fire back that much more important than the wellbeing of this community? And don't you feel dumb using "but they started it" as an excuse over and over?

I guess I misjudged what you said, I thought you meant playing WA in general, about sticking around these forums, I resort to the part of my post about supporting punishment against such things that upset you.

...and guess what?! It was you, again, as usual who overreacted.

Maybe to you, it's an over-reaction, but to me it's just a comeback.

@ ropa - *yawn*

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 01:01 PM »
darkz? wtf??

what did i do? im not even involved here...

komo how can you say who started what, when your first post was instigating an entire community... come on, did you really think it was ok to use FoS name in vain and not have anyone say anything?? you were trying to stir up drama.

i admit, me and komo have had some childish bickering in the past, but i just feel as if i was speaking up against his lunatic crusade..   everyone else just wants to ignore Komo, and hopes he goes away eventually...

NEWS FLASH: hes not going anywhere... ropa is right... get rid of him... and i dont mean permanently, just give him a break... he needs it very bad.

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 01:13 PM »
loooooooooooool, i just applauded ropa??????
hahaha good idea with changing the nick ;DDDDDD sneaky bastard, well played, but i must admit that im impressed, coz first time u wrote something that had sense actually ;o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 02:47 PM »
avi, what I said was true, FoS did abuse Karma and don't even try to deny it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 11:41 PM »
komo, you obviously did as well... i remember when shyguy (if i remember right) aliased as lalo in AG, and you were PM'ing him begging him to applaud you...

or are you gonna tell me you got 1,200 applaus because people actually enjoy your posts???

anyway, i dont want to turn this into a pissing match, like you want it to be...

whatever you say after this post, im agreeing with in advanced.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 08:00 AM »
What the hell, I have 1,200 applauds?!? How is that even possible lol???

I wasn't begging, I asked a few people in cFc to applaud me, to balance out the smites you guys in FoS were constantly giving me, that's all lol(when it DID bother me), but anyway I  realised sooner than later who gives a flying f@#! about Karma deep down... :D

And as I remember, it was you who aliased wasn't it? Not Shyguy...