Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:09 PM

Author Topic: Pranks R Us !  (Read 620 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Pranks R Us !
« on: April 01, 2013, 06:52 PM »
After reading all the pathetic attempts at April Fools, got me thinking about some classic pranks i've played on my family & friends over the years, not talking about April Fools btw, just any normal day lol.

So I wanna start a thread where we can share some of those glorious moments with each other :D

One of my favourites was almost 10 years ago, nothing major but i'll never forget my Brothers reaction:

We were in the garden at my parents house having a BBQ, we had a bunch of friends over, some guys n girls having drinks and some music in the sunshine, anyway, I went up to the house to get more ice and my Mum was moaning she never won the lottery and for some reason I thought it'd be funny to convince everyone we'd won the lottery, so I quickly told my Mum my idea and burst out the door screaming "Jaff Jaff Mum's won the f@#!ing lottery man" then she comes out behind me waving the ticket screaming "YA BEAUTY!" then pretending she can't walk straight, everyone downstairs is like "wtf? eh? really? no f@#!ing way..." so I was like "Cmon Jaff hurry up, come upstairs".

I swear I have never ever in my life seen anyone look so excited like a dog hanging out a car window on the bypass as he ran up the stairs.

But the kicker was as soon as he got to the top of the stairs I said "Aye right ya fanny, got ye!" and everyone laughed, was awesome :)

Re: Pranks R Us !
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 07:23 PM »
I kid people everyday, and making pranks at 1st april is usual thing to me. This 1st april I visited school library where I study many years ago and I come with a book that I wanted to hand over to the librarian. The point is that I come 7 years late xD
So yea, 7 years ago librarian didnt take my book that we must hand over at the end of the year, she said I need to glue it cuz it was ripped and f@#!ed so much.. i didnt give a f@#! about that so I just stole same book of some girl and hand over it, but f@#!ed book I still had in home, so..
7 years later I decided to hand over this shit xD
Yeah, I come to the library, dialog with librarian was smth like this, ill try to translate
- Hey, umm you asked me to glue the book and hand over it the other day, so yeah here I am
- Ok let me check, what book it is?
- History of Ukraine. the eighth grade..
- I dont see.. How long ago it was? This week or previous?
- Actually around 7 years ago..
- ????23 what
- You asked me to glue it, but you didnt check how hard it was to do, I put alot of effort, glued pages one by one and thats take me 7 years to do
- Ok give me that book so I'll record it as a hand dealt..

I made a photo of that book, had some fun to glue it, here it is xD http://cs418331.vk.me/v418331916/4b7f/cxu7wRf_KUQ.jpg

ahah damn her face was so wasted when she saw how terrible the book looks xDdDASASDAahah
something between this
and maybe this

Offline Prankster

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05 PM »
WHAT

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 08:18 PM »
the actual f@#!?

Offline avirex