Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:34 PM

Author Topic: Husk  (Read 6037 times)

Offline Dub-c

Re: Husk
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 11:24 PM »
Do you have any relaxation stones harpy?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline theredi

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 11:30 PM »
i dont like drama but this is bullshit, husky is double-faced whore, keep saying how tdc is ur best family and keep quiting tdc and joining other clans, so f@#!ing brave and noble, mute me or ban if u dont like what i say i dont care about lame rules, principals have way more better meaning!!!

Offline theredi

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2012, 11:33 PM »
oops sorry if i was mistaken but it would be prolly like 5th time if husky would like to join again... looks like 4 is not enough... IT IS FOR ME

from now on, we dont accept any mofos who quit and wanna join again, permament NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me to all of u, so dont even consider joining back
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:47 PM by theredi »

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 11:52 PM »
haha redi (: <3 u and TdC forever

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2012, 12:02 AM »
redi u mad bro :D Husk is just hypnotized by harpy aka huskov, help him! xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline theredi

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2012, 12:29 AM »

u wish it would be that simple... but i know u... u quit like 4th times already and everytime u wanted to join back, its f@#!ing mega lame bro, if i would leave once i would never come back or maybe 1 more time if it would be mistake and everybody would forgive me for that lame act but 3rd, 4th, 5th time???
ITS A REALLY SAD JOKE TO ME

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2012, 01:37 AM »
BaK PAWNS !
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2012, 02:03 AM »

u wish it would be that simple... but i know u... u quit like 4th times already and everytime u wanted to join back, its f@#!ing mega lame bro, if i would leave once i would never come back or maybe 1 more time if it would be mistake and everybody would forgive me for that lame act but 3rd, 4th, 5th time???
ITS A REALLY SAD JOKE TO ME

It's hard to find loyalty lol
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline zippeurfou

Re: [quitted TdC] Husk
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2012, 05:02 AM »
Hey,
Well I wish you good luck with BaK, seems like a fun clan :).
Redi, don't be too mad about him. Even if he left us several time, he stills was one of the oldest member. I would not call that a traitor :). Moreover, we all loved to clanner with him. Leaving us is not the end of the world, he stills is cool and that is only a game :).
I hope camelo is not crying too much...
By the way, hi from the kangorou ! :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2012, 07:03 AM »
redi, don't you find the fact husk keeps doing it shows TdC is his true love :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20 AM »
redi, don't you find the fact husk keeps doing it shows TdC is his true love :)

hahahhaa whats ur point man? u speak like a girl who cheated on his boyfriend and then say shit like: oh i didint really cheated on u, beacause i still love and i was drunk, for reaaaaaaaaaal?????

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2012, 11:22 AM »
But husk hasn't cheated on you, he hasn't hid anything, he's been open and honest, you couldn't ask for better.

Offline theredi

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2012, 11:27 AM »
noooooo? somehow i didint find any information writtten by him on the tdc forum. i heard that he left again when some1 posted that kaleu and husk joined some new bak clan wtf? i was like husk????????? no way it must be mistake, my first thought was: haha they must be talking about HUSH not HUSK, and then husk write bullshit like: oh ye i quit coz i wanted something knew...

nah its nothing really lets forget it and let him join 5th time in about half year from now when he gets bored with his new clan ae? not this time bro

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2012, 11:36 AM »
Why are you discussing it with Komo anyway? And your sig ftw, never gets old :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2012, 11:36 AM »
I think enough is said in this topic, nothing more to add lol. and redi, changing a clan doesn't change a person, I'm still the same Husk u've known for years. comparing me and TdC with a cheating girlfriend was funny tho, in every joke is a bit of truth (=