Forums
May 21, 2024, 05:41 AM

Author Topic: Spaazi is leaving us: A sad day for TdC  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Crazy

Spaazi is leaving us: A sad day for TdC
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:44 PM »
Hi all. I`m really sad to announce that Spaazi is leaving TdC. The reason behind this is that he is planning to quit worms, as he does not have as much fun as he used to playing WA anymore. Spaazi also underlines that he does not regret his decision about leaving TUS. Spaazi would like to thank everybody in TdC, he`s had a great time here, and he hopes to keep in touch.

Spaazi has been one of the most active and loyal members for TdC in the history of TUS, and played a big part in bringing the clan back to playing league games again. I`ve had a great time playing with and against him, especially the match where money was involved :D He will surely be missed a lot, and a big thank you from everyone in TdC, Spaazi.

Offline Wolfgang

Re: Spaazi is leaving us: A sad day for TdC
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:14 PM »
oh cmon he leave WA for a warn? =/

cmooon =/
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline rash

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 05:27 PM »
aww man this sucks !! i hope he will change his decision in some weeks or months and comeback !
Well, as crazy said, he helped us a lot to make TdC active and everytime i played with him it was f@#!ing hilarous, cool guy and a true alcoholic !!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 05:49 PM »
oh cmon he leave WA for a warn? =/

cmooon =/

That`s not the reason Wolfgang. He said the fact that he quit TUS probably didn`t help on the situation, but he said he spend too much time on WA and that his life has to move on. Bare in mind that Spaazi has been one of the most active players on Worms since 2004, both on FB and here on TUS.

I`m posting this instead of Spaazi because he is not able to log in on TUS. For the record, Spaazi stated that he is planning to quit worms, we all know how hard this can be, so let`s hope he comes back sometime like Rash said :D

Online Peja

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 08:44 PM »
its sad but understandable. its hard beeing active such a long time, especially when your not workless
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 11:36 PM »
not in my time zone most active but i played with him a lot thats true ;] ppl like him cant be replaced ;/ i love his himour hihihi, but still dunno why leaving clan, he could come back 5 years later for 5 days like most ppl do ;D and then became inactive again hsuahsua ;/, probably coz f@#!en gf, these cute devils are real pain in the ass, i bet being with other guy is way more fun isnt it Locco? ;D but its against my nature so i quess im destinated to live in pain unless i become a real badass madafaka ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 11:48 PM »
sad indeed, but easy to undestand too.

me per exemple, i dont plan to quit worms, but it is really hard nowadays to keep being active even weekends, since i quit smoking, iam much more active too, working out again when i leave office, all i want is eat and sleep, weekends i go f@#! my bitches or do something. =/

feb iam back to uni( thank satan is finnish this year) then time going to get more restrict.

but the king might now play much as b4, but ill be always in touch with my slaves aeeeeeeeeeeee xD.

Peace out Spaazi, and when u need a loan shark, just ask my number huahua.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 07:39 AM »
A bad day for WA, but a great day for Spaazi, well done mate :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 01:37 PM »
Tus and the world of worms in general, will be much better off with one less French Canadian and T17 player.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 01:42 PM »
Tus and the world of worms in general, will be much better off with one less French Canadian and T17 player.

pure malevolence :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 07:42 PM »
take care spaazi [= we will be here when u come back