Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:46 AM

Author Topic: PNG maps not loading  (Read 895 times)

Offline hengli

PNG maps not loading
« on: September 03, 2015, 07:58 PM »
Hi guys,

My WA is not working well. When I join games most of the time I can't load the maps, it shows '' map loading'' and then the thumbnail changes back to the default one. This happens with most PNG maps for shopper and others, once in a while a map will load and work. If I go inside the game when this happens I go inside the game and it loads the default terrain full of bridges and I disconnect.

I can host and my maps will load fine, even png ones and big rr ones so I have no idea what's happening. Can somebody help please?

Thanks!

Offline StepS

Re: PNG maps not loading
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 04:35 PM »
Please don't install the game into the Program Files directory (unless you're using the Steam version). It has restricted permissions on writing files.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 05:49 PM »
It happens when you have Worms Armageddon installed in C:\Program Files, or when you have limited rights for your system, it won't save replays either unless you run it as admin but you really shouldn't do it. Move your files to C:\Team17 instead.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline hengli

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 04:09 PM »
Thanks a lot guys! It worked!

Now I can play darts and other stuff without the need to host it everytime.  ;D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 04:39 PM »
Thanks a lot guys! It worked!

Now I can play darts and other stuff without the need to host it everytime.  ;D

Told you you're gonna get help here eventually!
Hope we'll play again soon man ;)