Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:09 PM

Author Topic: [not a bug, just a notice] Ban Taner  (Read 710 times)

Offline Ytrojan

[not a bug, just a notice] Ban Taner
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:07 AM »
Taner is bad. Why? Well, the short answer is that he's a whiny spoiled brat. The long answer? We'll go over it now...
Why he should be bannedTo start, he insults other members. He swears...
Quote from: taner
f@#! no.
...thinks that his crappy cups shouldn't be rejected when they really should...
https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-688/

WHY WAS MY CUP REJECTED? I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO HOST A CUP ACCORDING TO MY OWN INTERESTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT ,THAT DOESNT MEAN OTHERS WONT.
...and even threatens other members in a case even worse than Asbest's insults!
I AM YOUR KING.SHOW SOME RESPECT BEFORE I CHOP YOUR SCROTUM OFF.
Taner, you're not Asbest's king. You're not my king. You're not MonkeyIsland's king. You're not even avirex's king! You're just a no-good dodo-headed noob who does things that make Asbest look like the nicest person in the Xenoverse. You troll other people, calling their ideas "bullshit"...
THATS BULLSHIT.WHAT KIND OF SPECIAL SKILLS/EDUCATION DO I NEED IN ORDER TO CREATE A CUP GAME?
...and made the worst post on any forum EVER!
ALL HAIL THE KING. AS WALRUS SAID THERE ARE DICKHEADS THAT LIKE ME THEREFOR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CREATE A TOURNAMENT FOR ALL THE DICKHEADS AND NON-DICKHEADS.LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING... WHERE WOULD THE WORLD GO IF WE ALL WERE THE SAME ...FAT,DEPRESSED AND HATEFUL? (NOTHING PERSONAL DARKONE)
You call people fat and ignorant for no reason.
ALL HAIL .YOUR KING IS HERE.WHY WAS MY CUP REJECTED AND WHY ARE FAT PEOPLE SO TOUCHY AND IGNORANT.
OVER AND OUT
You anger many people like me!
Quote from: imacg5
OP is a noob. KILL HIM! KILL HIM WITH FIRE! KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!
So, if you don't like your ban that's coming very soon, make an apology. by Halloween 2015 or else you'll be banned forever.
To the admins: If Taner doesn't get his act together and apologize by October 31, 2015, you should ban him for life. You can also unban Asbest, as he changed his ways, and he never did these stupid things Taner has done, or at least, he no longer does them.
Anyways, updates will be posted as I send the news to everyone. Beware, taner...
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline taner

Re: [not a bug, just a notice] Ban Taner
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 01:46 AM »
I wish you merry christmas and a happy new year.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 04:40 PM »
I wish you merry christmas and a happy new year.
That's right! We're at war!
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 09:28 PM »
"You're not even avirex's king!"

lol.. why did you say it like that???   like if he was anyones king, it would be avirex's.... but hes "not even" my  king :((

hahah wtf? how did i get involved in this?? i actually like taner, i think hes funny..

you just have to learn not to take him seriously, hes just having fun in his own immature way..

well.. anyway, that was very nice of you to give him roughly 10 months to apologize... lol