34 (39.5%)
Limit smiting/appauding based on things you do for worms community
8 (9.3%)
Remove smiting, only allow applauding
6 (7%)
Keep it as it is!
38 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Karma destiny at your hand  (Read 9800 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Karma destiny at your hand
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2011, 01:20 PM »
People telling "I'd beat you" (Avi) have to get burst, so they shut their mouth next time.

Ropa did well.

sigh, read avi's initial post, nothing about beating, that was just ropa making his own sense out of it. Everyone hears what they wanna hear in this world ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2011, 01:34 PM »
i never said i would beat anyone... even if more then likely i would kick ropa's wanna bee martial arts ass i never said it...

all i said is, if in real life he came to me pointing and laughing in my face, like a little prick, i would crack him in his jaw....   im sure that goes for the majority here

Offline avirex

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2011, 01:40 PM »
anyway, this topic has gone way off topic, and nothing good has come out of it....

well except of course ropas new nick name, Samurai.

so back on topic: since the votes are rather close, i have been thinking of a way to make everyone happy....

in the user panel where you can check if you wanna view recent applauds and smites on your homeback, and recent games etc. there can also be a check box to check if your want to view/participate in the karma system...

all those who do not enjoy it, can leave the box empty, they will never see anyones karma score, and not have the option to smite or applaud

those who are in favor of the karma system can simply heave the box checked, and continue on as if this poll never was created.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2011, 01:53 PM »
i never said i would beat anyone...
If you didn't, then my bad, misunderstood.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2011, 02:01 PM »
i never said i would beat anyone... even if more then likely i would kick ropa's wanna bee martial arts ass i never said it...

all i said is, if in real life he came to me pointing and laughing in my face, like a little prick, i would crack him in his jaw....   im sure that goes for the majority here

heh, I'm much more of a sinister and cynical asshole to resort to violence with ppl who would do that...violence is far less satisfying than the psychological-war alternatives anyways    ;)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2011, 02:24 PM »

Not sure, if someone makes fun of me I'd try to make fun of him back.

I believe you when you say you crack jaws when you're being made fun of, I have no reason to not believe that, but I'm sure saying that the majority would do it is an overstatement, this ain't Goodfellas man. Plus, if you have any decent group of friends you'll find out that if you get violent with someone making fun of you it'll be you looking like the biggest retard.

So by traslation, saying you would makes you a retard, or an internet tough guy, choice is yours.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2011, 02:29 PM »
you take everything to literal... obviously i would not crack you on 1 simple provocation, but if it continued your damn right i would not hesitate, and i guess i dont have a good group of friend, because they would be telling me to do it! :D

ps: lets just get back on topic, ok samurai? seriously...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2011, 02:33 PM »
you take everything to literal... obviously i would not crack you on 1 simple provocation, but if it continued your damn right i would not hesitate, and i guess i dont have a good group of friend, because they would be telling me to do it! :D

samurais are japanese... just saying...
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2011, 02:51 PM »
you take everything to literal...

samurais are japanese... just saying...

yeh...

I dont think there's much more to be said on the topic (or incredibly a lot of things, those are the only too possibilities for our community :P) so thats why no one's paying attention anymore I think, just waiting for the result of the poll

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2011, 03:01 PM »
Who needs Corrie when you have TuS...

Offline avirex

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2011, 03:23 PM »
since the votes are rather close, i have been thinking of a way to make everyone happy....

in the user panel where you can check if you wanna view recent applauds and smites on your homeback, and recent games etc. there can also be a check box to check if your want to view/participate in the karma system...

all those who do not enjoy it, can leave the box empty, they will never see anyones karma score, and not have the option to smite or applaud

those who are in favor of the karma system can simply heave the box checked, and continue on as if this poll never was created.

Offline Rok

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2011, 05:22 PM »

Avirex quoting himself

How sad that no one acknowledged your genius and you had to do it yourself.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2011, 05:29 PM »

Avirex quoting himself

How sad that no one acknowledged your genius and you had to do it yourself.

hehe, and yes avi, that is a very good idea. if someone wishes to have it on, very well. If not, they have to live with it :)

Offline Rok

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2011, 05:34 PM »
Deset...     :facepalm:
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline avirex

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2011, 05:36 PM »
rok, i quoted myself because this thread has gone way off topic just like all other threads...

but tbh, i do think its a good idea... they cry babies can turn karma system off... the "immature people" and "stupid people" can leave karma on... problem solved.