Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:10 PM

Author Topic: New idea for tus  (Read 2742 times)

Re: New idea for tus
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 12:44 AM »
above the shoutbox we could add a button with a bulb image like in W:A.
After pressing it this means you are available to play atm.
And there should be a list of these players near the bulb.

yeh, thats almost perfect, good idea
worm and learn

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 11:07 AM »
HEY I HAD THAT IDEA BEFORE !

I agree with Crash, it's a good idea !
Some people can be in TUS site and not in AG, asking in AG isnt really good cuz everyone is chatting there, you can be in the channel and miss a message if you don't pay attention.

This kind of shoutbox could be cool, the message would be seen for sure !

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 11:02 PM »
but if someone on ag but not on tus (exmpl: someon join ag and asking - playing - only then visit tus).
so there will be no conection with players on ag and tus... if there 2 tus players online and 1st asking here, 2nd asking on ag, they never found each other... not so good idea...
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 01:01 AM »
but if someone on ag but not on tus (exmpl: someon join ag and asking - playing - only then visit tus).
so there will be no conection with players on ag and tus... if there 2 tus players online and 1st asking here, 2nd asking on ag, they never found each other... not so good idea...

this is for people who are browsing tus, not using snoopers.

I dont use a snooper any more and neither do lots of other people, this idea would be good for those people.

Nobody is saying that you MUST arrange tus games this way, it just gives you some extra help in finding a tus game, and any help for that is welcome.
worm and learn

Offline Devilage

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 01:26 AM »
Ur alwats messing with others ppl figths ray mind ur own business dude u are what we call on chile "carbonero" and sometimes we put "ql" to make it more smooth, and about crash thing I think we have enough with snooper and asking on ag but it's not a bad idea I prefer that calendar stuff tho could be good for Po's.

Smoking proud.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51 AM »
yeye... on calendar is good ::)
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 07:14 AM »
OMG I KNOW WHAT TO DO !

listen :

a special shoutbox in TUS that is also connected to AG ! A kind of "bot", like FTM tourney bots ! It could announce automaticly in AG who is looking for singler / clanner, and also display it in TuS ^^

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 07:32 AM »
Nice idea THeDoGG :)

I have never worked with bots though, but shouldn't be hard at all I guess.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 07:59 PM »
I bet u were high when u thought that simon.

Smoking proud.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 08:27 PM »
I bet u were high when u thought that simon.

No way, that was this morning.
I quit  :P