Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:05 AM

Author Topic: Chat of the games  (Read 725 times)

Offline Warlord

Chat of the games
« on: November 25, 2010, 01:20 AM »
Hmmm, i have something to discuss here D:

In each reported game, the map, scheme and chat are visible.But the private chat too!!!! why?!  why everybody can read all the private  conversation made during the game?!  For me it shouldn't be visible, because they are PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Everybody can read the strategy you made with your team partner D:, or the private things you said him  hahaha.  So, i must play without speaking any word, because all is public D:

Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline lalo

Re: Chat of the games
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 01:35 AM »
Since this league is public the same goes for the chat imo, not a big deal. Just avoid private conversations as I do with Daina haahaha.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 01:41 AM »
Since this league is public the same goes for the chat imo, not a big deal. Just avoid private conversations as I do with Daina haahaha.

hehehe we don't have to write in games... since we can talk in them! xd but it's a bit lame that my english sucks in talking so I don't :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 06:41 AM »
You can always type in the chat box:

/anon nochat

TUS won't extract your chat and no chat will be displayed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 07:40 AM »
You can always type in the chat box:

/anon nochat

TUS won't extract your chat and no chat will be displayed.

Seriously?

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 08:11 AM »
/anon welcome back komo

Offline Warlord

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 10:41 AM »

=O !!! n1 monkeyisland :O!. +1   ;D

Que dijiste? sorry, no entiendo tu inglés malo :S
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol