Forums
May 11, 2024, 11:59 AM

Author Topic: ranks  (Read 2185 times)

Re: ranks
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 09:18 PM »
not only the rank increase... but there was a complete change in the system over 2 years ago i spose...

i think started by HHC, or Franz

I thought that was the introduction of seasonal ratings only

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 11:19 AM »
is that right darkone?? it had no effect on overall rating???

then i guess im all together wrong.. thnx for clearing that up for me..

and, my suspicion was accurate, the troll monster has hijacked the thread... RUNNNNN!

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 12:19 PM »
Komo, back it off with that notching bullshit already, I mean cmon, you've notched and known notched YEARS ago, you really don't have much credibility to start dirting if someone is notching on a basic level.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 12:59 PM »
I learned 4s full power and 1/2 bar wind, that is all lol, I learned everything else by instinct 1st, and as I have already mentioned (if you bothered to read) I then grew curious to see if it was possible to notch things, and I did it.

m3ntal tried to teach me to notch 3s nades, but I preferred them without notching for some reason, it helps I use to play tons of BnGs with resonance back in the day aiming in 1s lol, we were the masters of the 3s nade :)

I don't know where you heard this bullshit rumour free, wait, probably spending too much time with avirex the drama/bullshit queen  :D

You believe too much of what avi says...

Offline Free

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 02:31 PM »
I learned 4s full power and 1/2 bar wind, that is all lol

Like I said, basic notching.

Avi ain't and expert notcher I can assure you, sometimes I wonder why he tries to notch 3s nades when he's more accurate by feeling.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 02:50 PM »
Free, your statement would be more fitting if I was guilty of abusing those basic shots, however, we both know I prefer many other shots before resorting to those, although the way things have been going recently i've been throwing alot of 4s rollers, why not, no one else seems to do anything fancy, except Husk/VoK, lacoste and his partner.

Offline Free

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 02:56 PM »
You are guilty of abusing those shots, maybe not currently (even though Ive seen you 4s fp sometimes), but the point Ive been trying to make is that you are as guilty of notching yourself as you are blaming other notchers.

Get my drift?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 03:07 PM »
If you are talking about, like 7-8 years ago then yes you are right, I abused 4s FP nades and low wind zooks, i've already admitted that, but when I did it I didn't realise it was lame, it was KRD who convinced me and I stopped immediately, I am talking about people who KNOW it is lame, yet do it anyway.

I am talking about BnG presently, had I known then what I know now, I would never have learned notching, people today know it is lame, yet will do it anyway.

All I really do these days is 3s, 4s rollers and 5s LG, I don't need to notch those, never have lol.

Anyway, if someone is guilty of something in the past but realise it's "lame" or whatever, it doesn't mean they can't complain about it in the future.

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 06:43 PM »
komo, shut up already.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 09:06 PM »
Oh yeah, like you saying shutup will make anyone shutup lol, dream on boy.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 06:28 AM »
Interactive ranks and league play hardcoded into wormnet are part of the upcoming 4.0 update from cybershadow and deadcode.  Flaming power bars will also return.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 10:12 AM »
Interactive ranks and league play hardcoded into wormnet are part of the upcoming 4.0 update from cybershadow and deadcode.  Flaming power bars will also return.

Awesome ! Especially the return of flaming power bars !! I can't remember if mine was Red or Blue though...