Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:39 PM

Author Topic: Help  (Read 828 times)

Offline Crazy

Help
« on: December 09, 2009, 01:04 AM »
Not sure if I chosed the correct forum here, but when I try to watch a replay of a game in recent games, I get an playback error. It says version error: cannot play game file ..... What do I do?  ???

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 04:57 AM »
It happens with all the replays or only some of them?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 05:03 AM »
All the replays  :(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 05:53 AM »
You probably had failed to update your version of WA to the latest version.

I'm guessing you have the 3.6.28.0 while the replays on the site are 3.6.29.0
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03 AM »
That should not matter, the .28 version is able to play the replays made by .29 version. I think...

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 01:49 PM »
I do have the .28 version, so it might be causing the error ;o Thanks anyway, I`ll go update it straight away  :D