Forums
May 12, 2024, 10:42 AM

Author Topic: Afina`Pallada aka Anastasia!  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Slayer

Re: Afina`Pallada aka Anastasia!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2016, 10:19 AM »
Ah, man, you shouldn't be so serious with a girl. I consider girls deserve some indulgent relation, especially those who play Worms) Besides, she is pretty sexy!)

Offline RIP

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2016, 01:30 PM »
Ah, man, you shouldn't be so serious with a girl. I consider girls deserve some indulgent relation, especially those who play Worms) Besides, she is pretty sexy!)
And where did you get that you have seen her picture? And not the stolen photos as did the other girls from WA  :D
Judging by how she speaks and writes to players the last two years, it or another person or child age 14. Asbest compared to it several times senior and cultured.
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 01:38 PM »
Her behaving is from the fact that she is geeky a bit and I assure you she is much more older than 14.

Offline Anastasiya`cRw

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 05:26 PM »
Facepalm. I not have words. It is really so serious? Ok, ok. I think it's time to explain. Seriatim.
*excuse me for my bad english and try to understand me correctly*
1)Why do you think I'm a troll? I can`t understand it because:
a)I'm not insulting players (i can write only "noob" and "quiter" but I am writing this only to players who really noob and/or quiter). Other words I use only when I communicate with the troll (MIGHTY`taner e t c)). It is trolling?  :-X
b)RIP claims that I am a troll. Ok. And where is the proof? (this particular case is easily explained , but more on that later). He has other proof? No. How can you trust him?
2)RIP claims that I do not have a brain.
a)Sorry, but it is insult.
b)I am a biophysicist and I play chess well (I have proof - I played chess with GadZ and DVD and some other players). Chess not for stupid people, right? And I know a programming language (now I 'm writing a program for WA). And I am good in intermediate (proof - I beat chuvash 2-1 https://dropmefiles.com/vSo2Z), elite, t17 (tactical schemes).  Excuse me for "I am a biophysicist" , "I am a chessmaster" e t c. I just wanted to show that my brain in fine. And how about RIP brain? 3 years ago I had a dialogue with him. And he did not understand simple easy russian words  ;D I remember it and I remember these words. I explained to him the meaning of these words, but he did not understand my think. Omg.
3)RIP claims that I am 14 years old. How can he say this if he did not see me ever, and never see? No coments.
4)RIP wrote that I am freak. This is a gross insult. Why he wrote it? I not insulted him.
5)Now about our games and my "bad behavior". Why did I stop the time? The answer is simple - I needed to be afk some minutes. And i used my program (time almost stopped). Why I did not ask him to wait? Because he could write "I will not wait, play". He really did not have to wait. He was annoyed.
6)Why did I wrote "I WON"? Because it is true. He insulted me and left the game. He left the game => I won, right? This is a technical victory, but a victory.
7)Why I say that he is quiter? I inaccurately expressed my thoughts. He is not a quiter, but in this case it acted like an q-r.

Offline Anastasiya`cRw

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 05:42 PM »
Results.
1)I not insulted and trolled him, but he wrote "she is a freak 14 years old without brain". He insulted me.
2)He insulted me in chat.
3)He left the game.
4)He slandered me. I am not a freak and I am not a troll and my brain is fine.

Who then should be banned?

And it 's just a game. RIP stop crying and create stupid topics please. Have fun.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 04:37 AM »
so u guys played a funner and now anastasia here is trying to prove he/she won? k

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 12:31 AM »
Yeah. But, is she an hourglass shape? An F-cup?
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Sensei

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 01:50 AM »
so u guys played a funner and now anastasia here is trying to prove he/she won? k

hahah

Offline Slayer

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2016, 05:18 AM »
Yeah. But, is she an hourglass shape? An F-cup?

to be honest, I have seen only her face and other parts everybody can imagine)