Forums
May 07, 2024, 07:35 PM

Author Topic: TUS forums abuse?  (Read 4959 times)

Offline avirex

Re: TUS forums abuse?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 12:29 AM »
yah dude, whatever
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 12:31 AM by avirex »

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 01:34 AM »
well if u guys had jesus or ala in heart, everything would be diferent IMO.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53 AM »
Prankster if anyone posted childish insults in the b2b forums, regardless of who, I would delete ASAP.

avi, I don't care if a handful of players on this game don't like me, theres a massive amount of players who DO get on with me and respect the fact I will never back down and I am extremely confident, I do as much as I can to help them with anything I can, I am generous to my friends and i'd take care of them in any way and I don't result to childish insults and actions like you do.

I do get into alot of debates/arguements, but the simple fact is, it is ALWAYS something I have a deep opinion of and I think it's worth debating/arguing about, I don't get into debates or arguements that have no relevant importance to me unless I am called out, like your stupid arguement on the NEC forums because of peoples poor English vocabulary, or like your pathetic attempt to draw me in with your "Komo" thread which I have read, but won't reply, for obvious reasons, theres no point, the whole NEC thing was just a complete misunderstanding caused by the fact most of the people who complained about it, took it WAY out of context due to previous actions and cuz they can't let go of a grudge, I shouldn't have replied to it in the 1st place, me replying to that thread was just stupid and pointless and I know I done nothing wrong so why bother...

I really really can't stress enough how much I don't care about what you, or anyone else talks smack about me, everytime you reply, it's a bunch of foul-mouthed crap that rarely makes sense, and everytime I laugh, reply, and get on with life as if it never happened, until the next time you post alot of foul-mouthed crap and schoolyard insults.

The truth is, you hold a grudge, and you can't drop it, and everytime I say something, you automatically and deliberately start trying to point out flaws and try and flame me, whether you care about the subject or not, whether you have anything of relevance to add or not, you just reply with childish, petty foul-mouthed nonsense.

Even Shyguy has stopped, and i've actually been applauding him for some funny things he's said that made me laugh...

avi, you couldn't control me if you had a gun to my head and had every single person in the world I care about held hostage, i'd happily die with all of them and save them the trouble of being on the same planet as you.

The only reason I haven't posted anything recently, is because there's been nothing of interest to me, or nothing I disagree with, except this of course, and the NEC post, I didn't start that, and I don't care, it's in the past anyway.

People need to stop posting these stupid threads about people acting a way others don't like, it's very weak-minded and pathetic.

avi, or anyone, if you got anything to say to me, just PM me, or insult me on MSN or something private, stop wasting peoples time with this crap, no one cares anymore...

Another thing, you are completely delerious with this "Army of Komodo" crap, grow up ffs.

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 12:21 PM »
how can u say the recent things shy sez r funny, he dont even post...

how can u say that when we all wanted u off NEC forum, it was because of everyone poor english?

how can u say u were passionate about every f@#!in topic u argued in...

how can u continue u bullshit everyone?

shy said it best, ur like a politician.

oh, and how can u say im delarious with the army of komodo thing? lmfao every1 f@#!ing sees it dude.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 12:36 PM »
Just throw this in the trash can...

Offline Ramone

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 03:18 PM »
Please gents, this is not another topic made for U two to do your endless discussions. This is not about avi and Komo or about NEC or mm or b2b! So please, if U post off-topic stuff at least do "@OT" sign or something, but I hope U won't do it anymore since U've both realized that it's pointless and I'm really glad about it.. The World is not spinning around U two, and as lots of others already told U, we are all bored of your endless bickering.
Avi, just cause I'm in b2b it doesn't mean that U have to mention/involve/muster Komo (or b2b) into what I've said and to assume that someone is after U. U are being paranoid really. Komo, mm, NEC, b2b and other stuff that U have mentioned are completely out of context here and doesn't have anything to do whit what I'm saying here. I have my reasons why did I made this topic and posted this idea, and I'm referring to MI and Moderators here since the subject is TUS forums abuse.

Ty.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 03:26 PM »
Ramone, maybe You should've clarified that the thread is against TUS forum abuse, not a new plane for it...  ;) ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 05:03 PM »
@avirex,
You are wrong about mm board. It's true that you are more free there, but it is still under TUS. If you want a completely free board to do anything you want, there are many free forum softwares out there to suit your need. But clans boards here, are under TUS roof. Look at yourself, you have turned many thread's about komo. Your primary intention as you claim was to make Komo to stop, but now you've become "komo". That's exactly how things works. You keep putting energy on something you don't like, you become one.
I created this site to celebrated the brilliance of this game. I have no interest of knowing whose got the worse personality or how cool they think their sex life is.

@chakkman & Abnaxus,
I've banned many people on TUS, as I always say, I do not shout about it. But even if I hadn't, are you hopeless or given up on TUS? you could do as Ramone did and start a thread.

@Ramone,
Team17 forum is not and shouldn't be our example. In a nutshell, you may never see sexual material there, but I've seen rude and disrespectful people/posts there. (Not saying that there aren't any in TUS).
I've been on forums where I was a newbie and the community made me feel like I'm one of them for a long time.

@Topic,
We'll setup a clear forum rules soon and start monitoring ourselves.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 05:05 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 05:29 PM »
@Ramone,
Team17 forum is not and shouldn't be our example. In a nutshell, you may never see sexual material there, but I've seen rude and disrespectful people/posts there. (Not saying that there aren't any in TUS).
Oops, my bad then. I just took it randomly as an example, I don't go around T17 forum too much, usually just checking MnP maps topics and topics about WA updates and I haven't saw any abusive stuff in there.. But ye, I was thinking about forums like this:
I've been on forums where I was a newbie and the community made me feel like I'm one of them for a long time.
That's the thing I'm talking about! Respect and civilized manners are the key to attract and gather even more players and to make this game even more immortal. That's the forum I hope TUS will become.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:35 PM by Ramone »

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 07:50 PM »
edit: lol.. ppl will not take this as a joke, let me delete.

edit: yes, i know i have been annoying and presistant to get the point across how much of a cancer komo has become... and for that, i am sorry...

however, i am not sorry for saying anything i have said in my clan forums... i should be able to talk any way i want... i would be pretty annoyed if you start to make rules for peoples personal clan forums, that would be bullshit, thnx alot ramone!! GJ!

ramone, come to mm forums right now, so i can tell u how i feel! haha jk
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:53 PM by avirex »

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 10:21 PM »
hahhahahahah this shit here is f@#!ing goldmine, thanks ramone for ur awesome ideas (they r too long, no1 read them) XDDDD

Offline Ramone

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 12:16 AM »
however, i am not sorry for saying anything i have said in my clan forums... i should be able to talk any way i want...
Nah again man, in fact U are not allowed to say whatever U want here on TUS forums. Rules of behavior on TUS forums are coming out soon, make sure that U read them.
Ty.

i would be pretty annoyed if you start to make rules for peoples personal clan forums, that would be bullshit, thnx alot ramone!! GJ!
Not just GJ man, it's vgj and even vfnj! And ty again man, I feel sorry for you being annoyed, but you have to realize that your "personal clan forums" are only the topics in mm that no one except clan members can read. Other topics are public and under TUS roof as MI said.

ramone, come to mm forums right now, so i can tell u how i feel! haha jk
No need to go to mm forums, I can feel it from here..  :-* I love U too man.

hahhahahahah this shit here is f@#!ing goldmine, thanks ramone for ur awesome ideas (they r too long, no1 read them) XDDDD

Nah, thanks to You for reading my long posts. And thx to no1 for reading them too.
Cheers!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:20 AM by Ramone »

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 03:00 AM »
ur such a little girl, if ur truly offended by what anyone sez on these forums... or maybe ur a big girl, im not sure...

if these rules come, that will be great, and boring.. gj once again ramone.. then i will just have to open a private forum for everyone who is interested in reading/posting whatever they want.. im sure 90% will want to be apart of that private forum... lol

that way ramone does not have to see a *gasp* "suck my dick" comment.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 07:48 AM »
ur such a little girl, if ur truly offended by what anyone sez on these forums... or maybe ur a big girl, im not sure...

You are such a hypocrit, what I said on the NEC is nothing in comparison to the continous foul-mouthed childish insults you throw at people, and yet you act like you were offended there and other people said what I said was insulting/offensive, if you are gonna say that to Ramone or Prankster (whichever one you were directing that comment at, doesn't matter anyway) you should say it to everyone on the NEC forum, and actually defend what I said as it obviously wasn't intended to insult or offend anyone, now THAT, is contradicting yourself.

^^ (Telling some people something, then going against your own train of thought what you said before to another person is a form of contradiction, also known as being a hypocrit).

MI, don't compare me to avirex ever again, I don't say the things he says to people, it would be MUCH more insulting to people if I acted like avi and spoke the way he did, at least I "try" to get my points across in a mature manner.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 09:29 AM »
Why are there no consequences?
I guess they just don't care about having a good & fun forum/site.
Except if they don't know how to, but this is impossible since I told them how to.

are you hopeless or given up on TUS?
Yep, and for a while.

you could do as Ramone did and start a thread.
I did PM you, and also did a half-moderator job in many threads (just by saying some things like "this post has to be moderate").
But nobody ever did anything.

I know you get many things to do and maybe don't have the time to moderate.
But then, why don't you take someone more in the staff for that job ?
For the moment, the moderators you took only moderate games and not the forum itself.

PS: You never answered my proposition. It was around 8 months ago, wasn't it ?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:50 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.