Forums
May 10, 2024, 03:57 AM

Author Topic: disrespecting  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Peja

Re: disrespecting
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 11:39 AM »
i find it direspectful doing the french way is more popular as doing the greek way.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 11:40 AM »
i find it direspectful doing the french way is more popular as doing the greek way.

I find this disrespectful:

and so do greek people
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 11:45 AM »
See, French people are constantly trying to mock others. Hypocrite is a French word:
It's our comedy series. x]
But half of this is 'cause they deserve it tho. ^^'

PS: What are you talking about Peja ? French way of what ? :D

PSS: Sarkozy is a cocksucker.
In fact, every politicians suck. <.<
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2012, 11:51 AM »
See, French people are constantly trying to mock others. Hypocrite is a French word:
It's our comedy series. x]
But half of this is 'cause they deserve it tho. ^^'

So you agree it's completely contradictory to ban someone from the shoutbox for making fun of French people by quoting historical quotes. Good
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2012, 12:28 PM »
So you agree it's completely contradictory to ban someone from the shoutbox for making fun of French people by quoting historical quotes. Good

Depending on what you said, yep, I'm not ok for banning someone because he made fun of French people (even if I think your comparison with pedophily etc was better).
But still depending on what you said.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2012, 12:37 PM »

Depending on what you said, yep, I'm not ok for banning someone because he made fun of French people (even if I think your comparison with pedophily etc was better).
But still depending on what you said.

You're singlehandedly restoring my faith in France.
Eat a bag full of dicks.