Forums > General discussion

[solved] grouse

<< < (2/2)

TheKomodo:
I have to admit, personally I find lurkers the most annoying thing in the world, if it was up to me everybody would be removed from #AG after 5 minutes of AFK, if you really need to send messages to each other and read them later, there is Email, Text, Discord, IRC, Whatsapp, TUS, etc...

I try to leave my snooper on as much as possible, so you usually see me there, but, at least i'm ACTUALLY at my computers ready to chat if someone messages, I admit sometime I pop out for 5-10 minutes and forgot to shut down though(apology for that).

aik:
I think I might be just a bit thin-skinned atm, because I’m finishing my graduation work – and am overly dissapointed, when the few games I play now don't relax me like I'd like ^^
…also I got sinusitis -> even more thin skin…

So… never mind me moaning. I'll be back when I finished my work, and maybe just play more league-games. Also I'm at a quiet place with no access to port settings – when I'm back home I'll be able to host by myself and get KawooshKick back – and will again be free of the worst idiots ;)

aik:
FYI: I'm back at my home PC. Got KawooshKick* back and no more graduation work on my back. Worms will be fine as ever  ;D

*TY so much Kawoosh :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version