Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:18 PM

Author Topic: 4 Pump Climb Combo :<  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Csongi

Re: 4 Pump Climb Combo :<
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 05:02 PM »
some1 host a pump combo challenge xDDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 05:10 PM »
Nice.

Certainly does look nice to pump in sequence like that.

Gj Sir-J ;O

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 05:23 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:48 PM by Rudolf289 »

Offline Masta

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 08:05 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:33 PM by Masta »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 04:29 AM »
Ah man that was awesome ! Not even Mablak done summin like that yet I don't think ! Very good job man very impressed here :):)

actually that kind of stuff is pretty common if u rr frequently =)

but nonetheless, vn!

I've never ever seen anyone doing 4 pumps in a row in a TTRR before in the way that Cueshark did it(deliberately, and not "screwing around"), either way, it's a new thing to me, so yeah, it was special to see it and I was very impressed lol.

You a funny guy n stuff, and sure, your little shots at me recently might make a few clowns here and there laugh.

But to intelligent people who have an open mind and pretty much came to the conslusion of what I just eleborated on, without me having to elaborate, you look stupid.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 04:44 AM »
Ah man that was awesome ! Not even Mablak done summin like that yet I don't think ! Very good job man very impressed here :):)

actually that kind of stuff is pretty common if u rr frequently =)

but nonetheless, vn!

blabla

there he began, dislodge plz
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 04:50 AM »
there he began, dislodge plz

Actually, what you failed to notice is that my 1st post in this thread, was a well deserved compliment to Cueshark, then Husk (cuz he prolly doesn't like me anymore who cares) took a shot at me, that you were probably not clever enough to notice, but I did, so I replied to that.

All I done was compliment someone, and people still say shit about me lol... Have a good hard look at yourselves...

Offline Csongi

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 05:53 AM »
I wouldn't call Husk's post 'taking a shot on you'  :o
you are over reacting imo :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 06:01 AM »

Check this out, I did 6 pumps in a row. Wasn't hard to get, because I played around 5-10 mins, but looks nice.

oh my god. best thing ever, no1 certainly has not ever done anything like that before. vn1

O really? Anyway, I haven't a big deal out of it, but everyone else probably will as usual lol.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 06:23 AM »

Check this out, I did 6 pumps in a row. Wasn't hard to get, because I played around 5-10 mins, but looks nice.

oh my god. best thing ever, no1 certainly has not ever done anything like that before. vn1

O really? Anyway, I haven't a big deal out of it, but everyone else probably will as usual lol.

well,he was addressing to Sir-j there :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 07:17 AM »
well,he was addressing to Sir-j there :P

Cmon man really, why can't you people use the thing between your ears???

Look what I said:

And look what he said after:

Now, IF Husk is innocent, which I doubt, not that it's a big deal, I was just playing along lol, how the hell can anyone blame me lol.

Offline philie

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 09:25 AM »
o-m-g

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 10:01 AM »
Komo you are turning have turned this topic about you. Nobody cares about who is right and who isn't.

We'll be running some forum cleansing soon. Don't get surprised if your irrelevant posts get deleted. Even this post of mine should be deleted.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 10:05 AM »
wohaa Sir-J , great pumps  :o

Offline StepS

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 10:20 AM »
Very nice!
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]