Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:49 AM

Author Topic: cheater  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: cheater
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 05:54 PM »
Because he comes here not knowing me, and try to insult. Well, he got it. I'm sure that ppl like him has never tried fr and they are just jealous of faster tap ppl who trained that hard technique.

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 06:31 PM »
But you apparently don't know him. He's an old player, way older than you. I don't know how you can feel insulted since he haven't. Saying opinions is insulting? Eh... :d

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 06:46 PM »
Because he comes here not knowing me, and try to insult. Well, he got it. I'm sure that ppl like him has never tried fr and they are just jealous of faster tap ppl who trained that hard technique.

You are such a noob. You are not tapping fast, you are using two keys.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 09:16 PM »
I'm sure that ppl like him has never tried fr and they are just jealous of faster tap ppl who trained that hard technique.

Yeah Maciej, we all envy you teh c00l t4pz...

...which can't help you to beat poor noobs like (for example) me in wxw: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-18396/  8)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 09:22 PM »
rok|!  D (;!

drama queen iz back

Offline Maciej

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 09:38 PM »
You are wrong Dub, it is fast tapping. As I said, it's hard technique, for the first try it, then talk that bullshits.
yeah Rok, maybe I can't but I started to play FR because I.. I just liked it, after seeing m0nk on wwp, he used 3 spaces as I heard, great taps.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2010, 11:49 PM »
You are wrong Dub, it is fast tapping. As I said, it's hard technique, for the first try it, then talk that bullshits.
yeah Rok, maybe I can't but I started to play FR because I.. I just liked it, after seeing m0nk on wwp, he used 3 spaces as I heard, great taps.

Using 1 finger one space and tapping fast is what I would call nice taps. Using 2, 3 or 9 keys that you cycle through to give the illusion of fast taps is just stupid. Are you tapping faster then someone using 1 finger? HELL NO. Its a f@#!ing illusion.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline chakkman

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06 AM »
Each to his own i guess. Impressing people doesn't win games though :).

Offline Maciej

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 07:06 AM »
2 spaces work like 1 spacebar, but is just more comfortable. I mean that it works only when u press it, so? It's still about your timing. for more it doesn't work when u incidentally press 2 spaces at once, it just blocks u.

Well ppl using 2 spaces have often faster tap than twichers. I don't say about ppl like Mablak, who has been playing for 10 years + he put some stuff under his space. For more fr isn't easy, so mostly ppl who use it don't get so fast tap at start, or just can't control it. Just take a look on Anubis, well I have never played with him, just heard that he had got fast tap and he used fr.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 07:10 AM by Maciej »

Offline pr

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 08:06 AM »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 02:36 PM »
loool nice pic, who is this ?

Offline chakkman

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 03:09 PM »
Its pr after he pimped his 30 horsepower lada with a turbo and got caught by the police when his exhaust pipe fell off :P.

Offline Djoszee

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2010, 10:47 AM »
Silly you.
Hi  :D :D

Because he comes here not knowing me, and try to insult. Well, he got it.
I was just trolling, you took the bait  :-*

But you apparently don't know him. He's an old player, way older than you.
His roping is better though :)

You are such a noob. You are not tapping fast, you are using two keys.
Roping imo has always been about who can tap the fastest way and still control it, that's why I never play proper. I play the occasional bigRR for shits and giggles though. I started playing again like a month ago, after quite the abscense (over 4 yrs). I do remember you, weren't (aren't?) you in CKC?

2 spaces work like 1 spacebar, but is just more comfortable. I mean that it works only when u press it, so? It's still about your timing. for more it doesn't work when u incidentally press 2 spaces at once, it just blocks u.
Yep :)

Well ppl using 2 spaces have often faster tap than twichers. I don't say about ppl like Mablak, who has been playing for 10 years + he put some stuff under his space. For more fr isn't easy, so mostly ppl who use it don't get so fast tap at start, or just can't control it. Just take a look on Anubis, well I have never played with him, just heard that he had got fast tap and he used fr.
Right again, I can't control it :)
You know theres this guy in -V-, i forgot his nickname. He was in SFX (you probably never heard of it, np) and he ropes quit well. Afaik Arcade quit playing, I don't know about Anubis. I didn't see m0nk in ag yet, and Fudo probably quit playing as well. I'm not that cool to know loads of nicknames of people that used to rope well, so I won't bother.

And for a serious note, here is my awesome video about 'professional W:A roping skills' which I made in 3 mins.

You should read the description  :-*

anyways to come to the conclusion of this usefull post:
- proper is all about who can control their spacebar(s) the best and zook/mine n shit
- bng is all about who can adjust their resolution so they can notch (this spoiled bng :( )
and that's why I don't play those gamemodes.

G'day
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:26 PM by Djoszee »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2010, 01:18 PM »
I don't care about your stupid video, I made my own not to show everyone that I'm great pro, but just to get them know that I don't cheat as someones thought.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2010, 03:30 PM »
spacebars under 'spa' and 'ce' for my professional FR.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

I don't care about your stupid video, I made my own not to show everyone that I'm great pro, but just to get them know that I don't cheat as someones thought.

lmao xDD