Forums > General discussion

Current status of the League

<< < (2/60) > >>

Anubis:

--- Quote from: HHC on July 24, 2018, 05:04 PM ---A lot of people also aren't used to this kind of system anymore. Only a small portion plays for stuff like ESL or other gaming leagues outside the actual game. 'Ranked' play to some degree exists in nearly every game out there.
Plus, Worms has all these different schemes, which makes it a hassle to understand and master competition. I mean, which players play Elite or Roper nowadays? Zero to none outside of Tus.

--- End quote ---

Good point, all the MP games have automatic match-making where you can play ranked without the hassle of a third party site. Sure there are 3rd party leagues for all the games but the majority play ranked in the game itself. The BEST patch would be an automatic match-making that let's you grind ranks online but that won't happen so in my opinion W:A will never get as competitive as it used to be no matter if you change the schemes or league structure.

Mega`Adnan:
Yeah, calling us a low self esteem trash plus getting rid of us, and still cry for inactivity.
WaAaAaH! WhY WoRmS iS DyInG!?! WaAaAaH!

Anubis:

--- Quote from: Mega`Adnan on July 24, 2018, 05:56 PM ---Yeah, calling us a low self esteem trash plus getting rid of us, and still cry for inactivity.
WaAaAaH! WhY WoRmS iS DyInG!?! WaAaAaH!

--- End quote ---

You mean, WAAAGH WAAAAGH, right?  :P

http://youtu.be/7D70lewiWWQ?t=127

skunk3:
The only way W:A is going to become 'competitive' again is if people actually sign onto WormNET and start playing games. I haven't played this past week aside from like 2-3 rr's today but I've been pretty active for a little while and I rarely see any players of note online at any time of day. People can worry about league shit AFTER activity picks up. If people want to see this game get more active / competitive again they need to show some initiative by actually being present, not talking about it on a forum or idling on a snooper.

Sbaffo:
I know it's not really league related what im gonna say, but we had eac previously, why don't we make something like that but based on tus classic?

@Adnan hey did my post offend you? Huahauahau

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version