Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:12 PM

Author Topic: Did Zippo steal my woman?  (Read 6596 times)

Offline nino

Re: Did Zippo steal my woman?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 03:46 PM »
fos has nothing to do with it, stop co-relate ways of peoples act with fos, what fos has to do with this? nothing.

and btw, zippo was a guy who never gave a f@#! for anyone here, so thats what he gets, f@#! him.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 03:52 PM »
tbh zippo was one of the nicest and most helpful wormers i have met so far. still dont get why everyone hates him.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 05:39 PM »
I always enjoyed my games vs zippo.

I think its a shame such a good league style player isn't active. He got to 2nd overall for a reason.

Offline nino

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 07:19 PM »
I always enjoyed my games vs zippo.

He got to 2nd overall for a reason.

maybe cheating? lol  he was a good player indeed, cant deny it, but cheatead like a crazy. sniper/kaleu got the so famous script with him, thats why hes not playing anymore, if he comeback, or peoples will point out the finger full of shit on his face and say hes cheattng, or he wont be so competitive as he used to be, then he decided to stop as "top"  atleast at this he used some brain.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 10:17 PM »
he actually used programmes in live league games? Who has evidence of that?

Offline Husk

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 01:07 AM »
people are all butthurt just because zippo owned them

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 01:14 AM »
No evidence Tom, no evidence

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2011, 01:19 AM »
iam not btw, i hardly played him, if i were to play roper or rr i would lose anyway, i suck in these games lol.

theres evidence many ropers already told me this, sock per exemple was talking to me other day and had same opnion as me.

noone care for being owned husk peoples gets owned by random and mablak all the time here and dont say anything they are just fair players ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2011, 02:01 AM »
i dont understand why everyone relates people actions with FoS... like FoS is some kind of colt, and we have power over peoples brains... lol

you guys have no idea what goes on behind the closed doors of FoS, so stop trying to assume that you do.... your giving the number 1 w:a community a bad name! haha

and i did not re-read this entire thread, but no1 really said anything bad about zippo brother other then thought it was a girl at first look... which is really true... most guys do not have long hair, lets face it...

and come on, you guys reallythink zippo played fair? he was a damn cheater dont defend him

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2011, 03:53 AM »
there's a reason why people relate fos to such forum behaviour

i'm sure sock has evidence about zippo's cheats  ::)

we all know zippo acted very cocky, but does it justify jokes about his dead brother?

Offline angus

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2011, 04:59 AM »
I dint know he was his brother.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 03:46 PM »
Every comic book needs its super Vilian. Zippo was ours.

I always enjoyed me elites and games with him, he played to a good league style. Even if he was cocky, and moaned and spammed, whatever. He was a skillful player and as a competitive player i respect him for that.

If he actually cheated and there is evidence, thats totally different. I personally don't think he cheated.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2011, 12:43 AM »
lmfao super vilian? he was dumb, i'd bully on him all the time, vilian my butt :p

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2011, 07:02 AM »
Zippo was always nice to me, he DID insult me sometimes, but how a friend insults a friend, like when I play pool with my mate, I make fun of him when I am winning and spit the dummy when I am losing.

I think he was nice to me, because I don't pretend to be someone else, I don't have an "act" like most people on WA/TuS do, I tell it like it is, I will fight for what I believe in no matter how many people are against me, and like Chicken said, he was a VERY good player.

All this stuff about his Brother is pathetic.

Peja, Deano was the best looking wormer, always was and always will be, without a doubt.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2011, 08:58 PM »
another post about how your stand up for what you believe in.... wakka wakka