Forums > General discussion

Early 2000s

<< < (2/8) > >>

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on March 07, 2019, 02:43 PM ---I don't give a crap if people play in leagues nor do I care what 'generation' they are from. I don't want to play with noobs, period. It's a waste of time.

--- End quote ---

There are many who share the same view as you, unfortunately that is why there are so many "noobs", and that is why less and less "skilled" players stick around.

Imagine, if education around the world ceased to exist, because teachers & experts around the world saw pupils & students as "noobs" and thought of engaging with and teaching them as a waste of time.

From the perspective of a noob, it is entirely possible that only a few encounters with such an impatient opinion as you have there can put someone off a game completely.

The human race is mostly selfish.

Anubis:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 07, 2019, 06:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: skunk3 on March 07, 2019, 02:43 PM ---I don't give a crap if people play in leagues nor do I care what 'generation' they are from. I don't want to play with noobs, period. It's a waste of time.

--- End quote ---

There are many who share the same view as you, unfortunately that is why there are so many "noobs", and that is why less and less "skilled" players stick around.

Imagine, if education around the world ceased to exist, because teachers & experts around the world saw pupils & students as "noobs" and thought of engaging with and teaching them as a waste of time.

From the perspective of a noob, it is entirely possible that only a few encounters with such an impatient opinion as you have there can put someone off a game completely.

The human race is mostly selfish.

--- End quote ---

Well, teachers/professors get paid. I would happily teach noobs roping for money. It's our hobby and freetime we use. So it makes sense we wanna spend it with quality people. :P

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Anubis on March 07, 2019, 10:01 PM ---Well, teachers/professors get paid. I would happily teach noobs roping for money. It's our hobby and freetime we use. So it makes sense we wanna spend it with quality people. :P

--- End quote ---

Not all of them get paid, some volunteer, some experts have more money than they know what to do with, but teach out of passion and curiosity, call it legacy, hope and passion for the future of mankind.

And I wasn't just speaking about paid professions, I mean friends teaching other friends, enthusiasts teaching other enthusiasts, like going to a skatepark and watching, practising, and learning from the best there :)

Or hanging around with other musicians...

Everybody is born stupid with the potential for greatness, nobody is an expert on 1st attempt.

I just think it's selfish to think in the manner skunk wrote above.

l7cx1Cl:
hi var how r u, not sure if u knew me as MP or toxic, either way good to see old wermerz still alive ^.^

and hi skunk and komo  ;D. 
and... anu >.>

you produce dnb komo?

TheKomodo:
Yeah I do mate, love the Game Boy in that pic  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version