Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:19 PM

Author Topic: Happy Birthday CKC  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Happy Birthday CKC
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 09:46 AM »
Seriously, can we have some sort of event to celebrate?

maybe an elite cup with invite only to old school clans like tdc and cf :p .. im awful at playing cup matches but if another ckc'er wants to host something and decide on the entry guidelines im cool with that

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 11:01 AM »

maybe an elite cup with invite only to old school clans like tdc and cf :p .. im awful at playing cup matches but if another ckc'er wants to host something and decide on the entry guidelines im cool with that

I'd love to play too! Happy birthday, CKC, impressive... 12 years. ; o

Online Peja

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 11:20 AM »
HB Chickens

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 07:40 PM »
Wow i remember when this clan was as noob as PpZ.  Now its been the best damn clan on wormnet for quite some time.  Chicken, you are the only OG clan leader left.  Well done.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 08:37 PM »
Chicken, you are the only OG clan leader left.  Well done.

OG?

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 09:19 PM »
HB frangos!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 09:21 PM »

OG?

original gangster!

HB CHICKENS!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02 PM »
wow, 12 years!
Happy birthday  8)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 11:38 PM »
Really really congratulation CKC, what an achievement, but also especially congrats to Chicken23! This clan has a great future with the continuously genuine interest C23 shows for his clanmates, the community and the game itself. HoS, TEA, PROD, EIF, BNGK, AC, WWA etc they were pioneers and a big inspiration to this clan obviously, but in my opinion CKC is historically the greatest clan on this game of all time

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 01:14 AM »

dont forget mm.... we are resurrected twice over....   im sure we have a longer total w:a life then CF.... :X

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 10:25 PM »
im pretty sure NBR is 12 years old in november or december, but the clan has been dead/inactive so many times its actually more like 6 years of actual activity.  CKC, from what i remember, has been always hopping in one way or another every time I've come back.  WWA was like that for a lot of years but even that died.  Long live the chicken clan.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 11:11 PM »
Don't be surprised if Kron stops by to bring the WWA tag back for a short while tho xD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 11:17 PM »
When was the last time kron was sighted lol? I miss that guy
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Crazy

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 11:23 PM »
His TUS profile says last active March 1st 2012, so it's really not that long time ago actually

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 09:44 PM »
Really really congratulation CKC, what an achievement, but also especially congrats to Chicken23! This clan has a great future with the continuously genuine interest C23 shows for his clanmates, the community and the game itself. HoS, TEA, PROD, EIF, BNGK, AC, WWA etc they were pioneers and a big inspiration to this clan obviously, but in my opinion CKC is historically the greatest clan on this game of all time

Thanks Bard. Means alot to hear such nice words. Shame I can't put it on a CV/resume haha.  :D
There will be many more years to come hopefully, aslong as the wn servers are up!