Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:15 AM

Author Topic: How was made your nick?  (Read 9857 times)

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
Re: How was made your nick?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 10:18 PM »
Your real name sounds similiar to "kilobyte"? How cool is that. :D
Mmm the origin of my nick would take too long to explain. Sorry. ;)

Offline Husk

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 10:48 PM »
Husky is a dog breed...DUH!!!!11

Offline Random00

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 10:56 PM »
I guess mine is just random :O

Offline CJ

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 12:21 AM »
I guess mine is just random :O

lol funny, mine:

CJ = Chris Jordan, although my name is really Christopher Graham Newton-Jordan, but i used to get called CJ as a kid so i just used that :P
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Crazy

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 11:44 AM »
That is how I started roping. Then I got in a clan called xJEWx but i didnt know it was for Jewish only, again, my english sucked ;D
There were a few nice religious fella in that clan lol; clan leader xJEWx itself and Almog, you might remember them... i ain't no jewish btw  :o
Then I became very good at roping, I used to own ropers especially..

I don`t think it was for Jewish people only, because I was in that clan too :P

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 12:34 PM »
What the f@#! Crazy?! I can't remember much about this clan, i've drank a lot since xJEWx omg ;O!!

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 12:36 PM »
Well my nickname...
Hmm zippeurfou is the oldest one. I use it for "internet" such as email/forum. Fada, well I don't really know zippeurfou was too long needed a new one ^^

Offline Crazy

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 01:32 PM »
What the f@#! Crazy?! I can't remember much about this clan, i've drank a lot since xJEWx omg ;O!!

Me neither, I was 12 or 13 years old when I was in it ;P HHC apparently hated the clan though, as it gave him a lot of extra complaints to handle in the league, but I`m sure Noam knows abit about the clan, wherever he is!

Offline Alca

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 05:40 PM »
haha cellblock and his gf. nice storry spaazi. played with breeze the other day was cool. german dude supreme and me came up with alcatraz or alca. was Cheese before that

Offline CJ

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 08:26 PM »

Me neither, I was 12 or 13 years old when I was in it ;P HHC apparently hated the clan though, as it gave him a lot of extra complaints to handle in the league, but I`m sure Noam knows abit about the clan, wherever he is!

i remember noam, sure i have him on my msn somewhere, havent seen or spoke to him in a while though :( although im not mister active these days lol
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 09:34 PM »
haha cellblock and his gf. nice storry spaazi. played with breeze the other day was cool. german dude supreme and me came up with alcatraz or alca. was Cheese before that

What ever happened to that supreme guy? Did he change nicks? Everyone I have mentioned him to over the years talking about good ropers, knowone seems to know him. I remember warming with him a lot, he was a good roper as I remember.

I hate the name I use, when I first started playing I was young an immature and liked rap music. Now I can't stand it. Anyways, I liked WC and westide connection. So I used wscg at first, then wsc, then WC, then Dub-c because thats how WC's name was pronounced. Also used ThaShady1 on and off because WC was known as tha shadiest one. Used the name Madface also for a period because of the rap group onyx. Had other names when I first started playing but don't remember.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline LordHound

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 02:06 PM »
Slider was my first nickname for about a year, around 2001/2002 then I became LordHound after that.

I got slider off that crappy show "Sliders", anyone remember? :)

I remember changing to LordHound sometime after playing with LordZeteg, which also was the beginning of my love for Mwc! I just thought, "I WANT TO BE A LORD", or something. Hound just seemed....right.

Nearly changed my name to Dogmaster thanks to d1 :)

Had a few alias's I played with too; TheCelt, UltraPanda and TheRadiator to name but a few :)

Good times.

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 02:48 PM »
haha.. for some reason i think i remember TheRadiator.. lmfao

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 03:07 PM »
Nearly changed my name to Dogmaster thanks to d1 :)

Now you're just joking! I don't have that much influence and you know it :P

I picked this name long ago when I was still playing a bit of warcraft II online. I was playing under my brother's nick at the time (suspision, yes, I know, there's a typo in there!)
And I was asked to join a clan, so I had to make up a new name on the spot.

Guess I was influenced by the subtitle of WC2 :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2010, 03:15 PM »
I used to play Diablo 1, and there were little monsters called Darkone :) Ah, sometimes I still like playing Diablo 1 <3