Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (29/36) > >>

Danger135:
One BIG idea which have old games too:
Independent volume for music and effects.
And could be good to can change it from lobby too (maybe by some keys). Sometime I set low volume in game, and between rounds in lobby I have no possibility to change it. Then when someone will want own in-game music, only set music volume to zero and play own music by mediaplayer or winamp on background. Sound effects will be untouched, it will have own volume bar.

FoxHound:
Make a scheme option that Girders and Arrows will be destructible even if the game is played with indestructible map mode.

King-Gizzard:
Small QoL change: Use the mouse wheel to scroll through the girder sizes/angle before positioning

Kradie:

--- Quote from: King-Gizzard on September 08, 2023, 11:42 AM ---Small QoL change: Use the mouse wheel to scroll through the girder sizes/angle before positioning

--- End quote ---
Excellent suggestion there. I would like to build on that: Use the mouse wheel to scroll through weapons! 8)

Danger135:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on September 07, 2023, 07:19 PM ---Make a scheme option that Girders and Arrows will be destructible even if the game is played with indestructible map mode.

--- End quote ---
Already done in PX.  :P  Btw: https://worms2d.info/WkIndiMask

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version