Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (5/36) > >>

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: Orange_Ball on May 03, 2021, 12:43 AM ---I played Project X before, but i wanted to try this one again someday, So those ideas in the topic would sound neat.

--- End quote ---
I tried to make a copy of a old WA with Project X but it didn't work (I even trying some tutorial but it was no use...), I hope someone makes Project X for 3.8 and newer, or better making Project X an actual update for WA.
BTW, I'm glad you interested with my idea in this cool Topic I made.

FoxHound:
There's a wormkit module based on PX that people are talking in Discord. Actually it is available for download but I didn't try it yet. I'm not sure if it is officially released, but it is called wkJellyWorm.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on May 03, 2021, 05:37 PM ---There's a wormkit module based on PX that people are talking in Discord. Actually it is available for download but I didn't try it yet. I'm not sure if it is officially released, but it is called wkJellyWorm.

--- End quote ---
Where's the link to wkJellyWorm?

FoxHound:
I found it, but it was made for 3.8, so in 3.8.1 is not guaranteed that it'll work, also if you read what the uploader said, there is some "burocracy" to do in order to it work. So, the release is not very official, might have some bugs too. If you try it, it would be good to know your experience with it. The link is via Discord, you used to have an account there so you should know it well:

https://discord.com/channels/416225356706480128/416225356706480130/781145274600652821

nizikawa:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version