Forums
May 14, 2024, 12:39 AM

Author Topic: Is Ironman among us?  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
Re: Is Ironman among us?
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 01:18 PM »
do yu upload a video of yu dancing or having a party in the yacht? I ve not understood what yu said

after you convert my picture you forget that I send here my photo or video of my participation, I guess you just waiting for it that to have fun!

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 01:23 PM »

And when it comes of the send the movie, to forget! The last days I see how you treats the people's what do it,
Chelsea, why do you allow yourself so humiliated? I'm not trust this the page.
Today I Send video here and tomorrow will be on youtube as the hit of the season, forget it!

In a few days you will have the evidence, I doing it only because prove that you have no reason judging me without reason!

why ? :D

Becouse I don't care about opinion of impaired children.... :D let them do what they wanna I don't f@#!ing care xD
they are bunch of idiots and it's not my fault ^^ I just piss of them ^^ I'm above them and I won't lower to their lever.... ;)

Sometimes it's better just to wait then no sense fight with retaerds ;)

They think, "we are so f@#!ing funny bla bla bla" but me and you know true abour them ^^

they are just bunch of foolish children with complexes....  ::) poor childrens  ::)

Offline Peja

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 01:36 PM »
do yu upload a video of yu dancing or having a party in the yacht? I ve not understood what yu said

after you convert my picture you forget that I send here my photo or video of my participation, I guess you just waiting for it that to have fun!

some people just cant believe someone using google translator was living several years in a  foreign country while beeing a big player making party on a yacht.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline ANO

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 01:57 PM »

Riviva, I really wanted understand what you are saying but I can-t... If yu speak german, I know that it works really good with google translate... You should try it.
Repeat what you said plz.

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 04:00 PM »

some people just cant believe someone using google translator was living several years in a  foreign country while beeing a big player making party on a yacht.

I rarely use google translate, I can English what I needed, tell me what is wrong with the quest for fish and sipping wine?
You'd be surprised how many peoples go abroad without knowing a foreign language and made success.

I'm not the type of man what after work, drinking wine for brand wine behind a shoop... what is important type of guy to play?

I like wine, I like to drink, I like champagne, I like f@#!ing Martini! Unce you've been drinking a martini? I don't think so!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:04 PM by Riviva »

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 04:07 PM »
martini? lmao
do you call it alcohol? xD

Offline ANO

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 04:08 PM »
on one thing yu re right. Martini is for girl auhuha Never used it. It s good only to do some cakes.

Offline darKz

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 04:13 PM »
For those in doubt, Martini is actually quite manly.

Best regards,
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline ANO

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 04:15 PM »
I am Italian. I know what martini is and for what kind of people is uahuahauh

stand-offish people, gays (not sure, maybe the repressed gays), girls, backstreetboys-kind, Riviva, jamesBond.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2012, 05:08 PM »
I don't get why you strongly judge people by their likes? I happen to like Martini too, so what?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2012, 05:11 PM »
I don't get why you strongly judge people by their likes? I happen to like Martini too, so what?

I strongly judge him, not you.
And I can't understand how can you guys take so serious defending kinslayer..ehm, RIviva, sorry-

Offline Peja

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2012, 05:12 PM »
just stop it lol. u keep claiming you play since 10 years but noone knows you. 
you say u were first in some bng standings but you cant even tell us the league.
even funnier, you played hysteria quite decent right from the start. i doubt this scheme was played competetive before your break.   
shall i continue? guess its enough for now.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2012, 05:12 PM »
I am Italian. I know what martini is and for what kind of people is uahuahauh

stand-offish people, gays (not sure, maybe the repressed gays), girls, backstreetboys-kind, Riviva, jamesBond.
MI, are you gay, Riviva or just James Bond?

Offline ANO

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 05:14 PM »
I know probably why yu like martini and Yatch uahuah

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 05:23 PM »
MI, are you gay, Riviva or just James Bond?

Thanks for shedding light. I don't have problem being gay. I would get Crazy at least <3

I don't care Riviva being an alias. If he is, he won't be the first or last guy trying to pull it. The only thing an alias is looking for is attention and you guys are well feeding it. I actually look down on you.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.