Forums > General discussion

Should they release Worms Armageddon v3.8 on Dec. 31st. even if it's unfinished?

<< < (14/26) > >>

skunk3:
I don't see how anyone who still plays the game would NOT want the update to come out, even if unfinished. It would be interesting and also greatly speed up bug reporting and playtesting. It would also likely bring in a lot of older players. Also, since there's basically no clan/league scene at all at the moment it doesn't really matter too much if there's some hiccups here and there. I don't see a down side to releasing it.

Yeah, the game is great now but it can always be improved; and if 3.8 is an improvement, I want to play it.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on March 22, 2018, 10:06 PM ---I don't see how anyone who still plays the game would NOT want the update to come out, even if unfinished.

--- End quote ---

Not sharing too many similar opinions as Skunk3, but 100% agree with this sentence.

Ytrojan:
I fear that Team17 might actually be doing this as an indirect method of killing the game, so that they can kill the servers.

Either that, or Team17's approval staff are lazy.

j0e:
Any news guys? The lack of info is killing me.

Sensei:
Probably talking to ghosts but who cares.

Any chance 3.8 (if it ever comes out) could implement WormNAT2 and pre-checked "load wormkit modules" box?
Every now and then there's new player(s) trying to figure out why host button not functioning properly.

Just now there was situation in #ag where 2 Polish guys tried host/join over and over again.
It's pretty demotivating for newcomers when they need to "hack" the game or even router just to play few funners with friends.

This can be easily avoided!(?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version