Forums
May 17, 2024, 10:16 PM

Poll

Who will win, Zippo or Spider?

Zippo will take it away, Spider is too rusty!
6 (15.4%)
Spider`s experience will be too much for Zippo, Spider will win!
15 (38.5%)
I don`t really care..
18 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: The Brazillian Challenge!  (Read 8215 times)

Offline darKz

Re: The Brazillian Challenge!
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 11:49 PM »
Nice post Strat.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2010, 01:22 AM »
hey strat, i dont know if you know me, i`ve heard of you but seems that when i started, you were already gone, but man...your post was just what i think too, and from now on..ok everyone can call me gay and stuff, but ye i love you :D

+1 from the punk farmer man!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 05:33 AM »
yeaa +1!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2010, 02:27 PM »
hey, thx for the reps guys :)

nino, I dont know you but if you think like me then I already like you :) I was expecting ppl bashing me (brazilians) cause they can't stand the truth. And that's unfortunately is the truth, isn't it ? :)
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2010, 04:12 PM »
ninooooooo  :-*

Who are you StratovariuS ? xDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline nino

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 04:21 PM »
ye strat, the f@#!ing truth, and well iam friend of titahemp and deco in real life, i started to play WA cos them, they gave me a cd to install and here iam till today lollll, do you know them?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 04:35 PM »
Hmmm!
Cool  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 07:51 PM »
ye strat, the f@#!ing truth, and well iam friend of titahemp and deco in real life, i started to play WA cos them, they gave me a cd to install and here iam till today lollll, do you know them?

Names ring a bell but I don't think I ever played them... I think they were in the same clan as BadCereal I guess ? He was once a good friend, but then we had some arguing about the brazilian stuff. Don't really remember too much...

Offline nino

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 08:00 PM »
i think that titahemp was in the same clan of badcereal.

Offline sock

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 08:32 PM »
hey strato, long time no see   :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 10:19 PM »
i think that titahemp was in the same clan of badcereal.

Indeed Nino, they were both in DHB. DHB is one of the oldest clans around, it started in WACL and was last active in league in XTC two years ago. Kaya and Badcereal were playing for them then. Badcereal used to be a damn good default player, him and MPH were fighting for the 1st spot (both ranked as Elite) in Elite when the rankings were up. I think I saw titahemp rejoin with the clan some months ago though, but then left again (?), and Kaya is also back playing! So, with bS back as well, and Strato, the brazillians are once again marking their territory on WN ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 10:30 PM »

Names ring a bell but I don't think I ever played them... I think they were in the same clan as BadCereal I guess ? He was once a good friend, but then we had some arguing about the brazilian stuff. Don't really remember too much...

You`ve been in trouble with quite a few in the past haven`t you? ;O I still remember when you really vituperated Franz infront of the entire clan on the forums, did you guys ever became friends again after this?

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 10:52 PM »
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Crazy.. Franz as in FlowingWater ? (S)he has always been my friend, we used to be great rr buddies... and I only got to know 'she was he' this year. A little before my comeback. As far as I remember... Oh, and my first comeback game was with her(him).
I had problems with some brazilians cause they were like "ROFLMAO!!OMGOMG!!!WTFUSUCKHUAEHAUEHAE"
Also I remember arguing with TheReaper and Sikz because of SfX but I don't remember exactly why, neither do them. We're actually playing some games together these days.
And thats it I guess... I always had too many good friends in WA.

Ps: Hey Socky *waves* :)

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2010, 03:20 AM »
Correction crazy, Bad and MPH owned Pro. Griffix was dominating Elite.

Offline xBeee

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 06:55 AM »
all the words from strats are beutifaul.

i really dont know why some brazilians are so rude. why they cant be smart?
Spider and me used to play since 2000 (2001, 2002?). Our clans was "rivals" on wacl and wlcl (before i join on bS) and we always are friendly.

nino and sniper (strats too, of course) are brazilians who we can have a lot of proud.
and when i was reading the strat's post, i thought too: "i love strats" lol