Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:14 AM

Author Topic: The Wheat Snooper  (Read 6755 times)

Offline rod``lookias

Re: The Wheat Snooper
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 05:55 PM »
Configuration could be easier  :(.The colors and the default settings are a bit ugly, but nothing we can't change :).

i rewrote all the skins and made the settings easier in newest version (1.72). you should try it and tell me if its better (or even good enough) for you now.

regards

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00 AM »
My wheat snooper has stopped working lookias.
And your download link doesn't work anymore.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline rod``lookias

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 01:32 PM »
i changed my ftp side, so the wheat is now available here:

http://lookias.bplaced.net/wheat/The%20Wheat%20Snooper%20win32.7z

this is version 1.75 for more informations about the recent version go here:
http://lookias.inventforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=50#50

at monkey:
your problem was, that the userlist sometimes doesnt appear anymore right?

well you can try a reconnect, just to refresh the channel screen and if that doesnt work you can try to restart. this problem appears rarely on my computer, but mostly a reconnect helps. if not tell me :)

greetz lookias

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 04:12 PM »
it is working now. Don't know what was the problem. The userlist/game/list window didn't open.

btw how do you add servers to it? Wormnet get down sometimes, How do you add alternative servers?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline rod``lookias

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 04:17 PM »
i saw that article at t17 forum so i tried a little with the server
http://itakagames.spb.ru

but without success, it should work normally, so i will try it again soon. maybe i need to write some code for it.

if i have more information ill tell you.

greetz lookias

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 04:21 PM »
Don't think it's something hard. How pro snooper adds servers to its list?
It gives you a text field, and you type your server and its done.

Offline rod``lookias

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 05:05 PM »
oh, i dont mean to write some code for wormnet addresses, you can actually use other servers. in the root windows settings tab, there is a button with the text: open editor.

its an editor for ini files, this ini files ship the needed information about the wormnet server. well i think the implementation of the connection process to a wormnet server is a bit to heuristical, it just provides a way to the t17 wormnet server.

it was implemented with look at wireshark, and then i copied the connection strings. that might be to less for other servers, im not sure atm.

greetz lookias

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 12:49 PM »
is there a file for buddylist? I need to copy the buddylist to another computer with wheat snooper installed

Offline DENnis

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 04:21 PM »
is there a file for buddylist? I need to copy the buddylist to another computer with wheat snooper installed

Yes.

Offline Husk

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 04:47 PM »
thanks, I'll look into it =D

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 06:38 PM »
could there be a notification if u r trying to add a name to ur buddylist that is alrdy there?

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 02:16 PM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:28 AM by AlTarf »

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 02:42 PM »
I know that, but what if I try to add someone as a buddy when he is alrdy in my buddylist...

let's say PeJ`AeF leaves ag

I am too late to click his name or to see the box next to his name that is it green or not, I have no idea if he is in my buddylist... then I open settings / tools / buddylist and add PeJ`AeF

a notification that would say if he is alrdy in buddylist when I try adding him "this user is alrdy in ur buddylist"

I know it wouldn't help much, I'd still go to the buddylist and add him just to read that notification... so meh xD

Offline StepS

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 07:19 PM »
check out Logs in main menu. this is your greatest nick database.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 11:35 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:43 AM by AlTarf »