Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:07 AM

Author Topic: Worms gonna die?  (Read 2641 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: Worms gonna die?
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 12:43 PM »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 02:19 PM »
Worms gonna die?

that seems to be part of the game.

yet they live on if you cut them in pieces.

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 02:30 PM »
OP, if take the medicine as the Doctor said, the worms gonna die no worries, it must be boring sometimes you have to scratch your ass cos of pinworms, but relax in few days the worms gonna die!!!! hauahuahuah
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 06:43 PM »
Tus is dieing, but wa's activity is not bad in my opinion. The new players just dont know about this community. Tus was made and handed by oldschoolers, but you can't expect that they will do this forever. You just come here and complain about things, but you don't do anything in order to help making it better, keeping it alive, because you are used to that you don't need to do anything if you would like to have something good,  because you get everything from the internet ready. If you don't like something or you just got bored of it then you won't try to make it better, you will search for another game (ready product). So in my opinion there are really a few guys of the new generation who are not lazy to do something which isn't so much convenient.

(Ps. "You" means tnelguys from the new generation,  not only you ^^)

for a long time now, i have been linking newbs to tus-wa.com before i boot them from my game in a TRL, or Clanner, or whatever... but more recently i have been saying this....

Hello *insert name* !! This is a league game!! but your in luck!! for the month of April, and April only www.tus-wa.com is having free membership sign ups!!! hurry while supplies last!! you will get a 50$ valued membership absolutely free!!!" 

huahuahauhauh

not sure if the nubs actually believe this bullshit, but maybe some do, and run here and sign up with a big smile on their face :D