Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:33 PM

Author Topic: Where to find voice clips from Worms Battlegrounds?  (Read 1056 times)

Offline MrRussellgro

Where to find voice clips from Worms Battlegrounds?
« on: January 16, 2022, 05:14 PM »
Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anyone know where I could find the voice clips from Worms Battlegrounds?
I am wanting to see if I could create a set of voicebanks for Worms Armageddon/World Party with all of the voicebanks from the game and I can't seem to find any of the sound clips anywhere. Heck, they aren't even on Sound Resources. If there's anything on the voice clips, please inform me. Thanks! ;)

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Where to find voice clips from Worms Battlegrounds?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 08:18 PM »
Battlegrounds is a console port of Clan Wars, so ur better off from starting from that, unless there's some exclusive content there

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 11:33 PM »
Battlegrounds is a console port of Clan Wars, so ur better off from starting from that, unless there's some exclusive content there
Hmm.. that's pretty interesting. So what you're saying is that they came from Clan Wars?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 12:10 AM »
Hmm.. that's pretty interesting. So what you're saying is that they came from Clan Wars?
they should be exactly the same, unless, again, there's some exclusive content in battlegrounds

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 04:06 AM »
they should be exactly the same, unless, again, there's some exclusive content in battlegrounds
That's very interesting. Thanks for the help!

Offline Edoardo Moretti

• Italy Italy
  • Wacky Asperger and creator of War'n'Guns.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 04:41 PM »
I've finished exporting and upload all the speechs from Worms Revolutions and few speechs from Worms Clan Wars.
Check my files and you will find them.