Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:42 PM

Author Topic: still no games have been played???  (Read 863 times)

Offline avirex

still no games have been played???
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:52 PM »
what seems to be the problem? is it just a lack of activity??  i guess so...

i have been in AG a couple times, with some team mates, and we were just unable to find an opponent team...

if anyone has any ideas to help games be arranged, or increase activity, please share.

anyway.. im going to make another thread, please read.

Offline Tomi

Re: still no games have been played???
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:38 AM »
Well in my opinion this should be a league between communities. What I mean is every team should be a community or teams should be invented on tus, but with community system it could be solved too.

There are quite a lot of players who have a clan, but no clanmates, but they don't want to leave that clan, because that's their home.

But teams would be just teams, where members would go and leave at every new season.

And they should be named just like clans, with a 2-4 characters long shortened name. Members should really use snooper when they would like to play. In snooper they could write that 2-4 chars long name into the clan section (or even in their snooper nickname). Well the last two sentence should be required.

Then since everyone would have his/her team name in a visible place, you would know that he/she is your teammate and which other teams are online. In great snooper you could just write your team name shortcut into the filter and you'd see all your online teammates. Right now it's really hard to find your teammates and it's even harder to find an opponent team.

If the clanner system could be converted into team system (based on communities for examle, or as a 2nd clan), then reporting, standings, stats and everything would be solved too.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:39 AM by Tomi »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43 AM »
Well Well, we'll have to merge down 4 teams into 2 then, hehe
Even if there will be 16 players online, 4 games can be played simultaneously
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:45 AM by Xrayez »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:55 AM »
Oh and I think teams should be generated randomly at every season (just like now). Changing team during a season shouldn't be allowed.. or only at the beginning if every team is agreed. Joining to the league should be allowed, but the team could also be choosen by the moderators.

this may ruin the clanner system (it should be closed then) however it could make a big activity to these team games.. so if there are active clans who would like to play, they could be merged into the league as a team.

ps.: I am just writing my ideas.. sry xD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:58 AM by Tomi »

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 05:22 PM »
Tomi, sure.. i appreciate your ideas...

this IS something that i would like to see integrated into TUS, the problem is.. MI does not like to spend his time coding things, that may never work out, or be active.. and i cant say i blame him.. im sure it takes many hours to code such projects.. maybe even days, im not sure...

so, here we are, trying to make a test league strictly through forums...

i think most things  you have mentioned, i have already took into consideration... btw, you asked to help out b4, but ur communities were full... now you have one open, would u like me to invite you?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:04 AM »
Yes ofc, I would like to see if I can help you ;)