Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:00 AM

Author Topic: Classic Season #32 goes experimental!  (Read 21515 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Season #32 goes experimental!
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2013, 11:56 AM »
ropa have you been taking e's or something mate? You've lost the plot...

Komodo unable to grasp analogies or point illustrations? I'll be damned
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2013, 01:04 PM »
You were on drugs when you came up with idea #8475719834759814735 ropa.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2013, 01:52 PM »
You were on drugs when you came up with idea #8475719834759814735 ropa.

Still completely lost when it comes to understanding I see.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2013, 01:55 PM »
And you're still on drugs lol

Offline avirex

« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2013, 02:25 PM »
ropa has all this time to keep coming back and fourth to forums, bickering with anyone that will respond to him, which is getting him nowhere...

hes a smart guy, you would think he would use his time more constructively, get on W:A and starting testing his new scheme inventions...

now i know making a post on tus, takes far less time then testing a scheme... but ropa, if each time you get the urge to come troll tus, you can just spend that 5-10 minutes testing a scheme, surely by the end of the month you have something valuable enough that any wormer would pay to get their hands on.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2013, 02:52 PM »
5-10 minutes

You overestimate my involvement.

The same way I overestimate your intelligence, the scheme is satire, it's just an example to help your heads comprehend a concept. Obviously you've bypassed my intentions and are now fond discussing irrelevancies. Now, I'm not entitled to give others advice on how to spend their time but.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:54 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2013, 02:56 PM »
ropa, at the end of the day, you still bleed like the rest of us. Remember you could still die at any given moment, so stop being a smug c@#! and try and help, or f@#! off.

Offline avirex

« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2013, 03:02 PM »
5-10 minutes

You overestimate my involvement.

The same way I overestimate your intelligence, the scheme is satire, it's just an example to help your heads comprehend a concept. Obviously you've bypassed my intentions and are now fond discussing irrelevancies. Now, I'm not entitled to give others advice on how to spend their time but.

lol ropa, i was not talking about your little gimik scheme you posted a couple threads back, i know that was a joke.. im talking in general, get ur ass off these forums posting in circles, and spend that time creating this perfect scheme that you promise your master mind could produce, but yet.. you show nothing but words... that go no where..

Offline Ray

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54 PM »
This is absolutely ridiculous, disappointing, stupid. These changes bring no advantage whatsoever, only create confusion for people not keeping up with these forums. 5 worms in a TTRR, who thought of this? Why? It has always been 3 worms, why would you change that?

Also, the ropeknocking is unbelieveable in Elite and Team17. Creates an image like whoever made these changes happen never played this game before.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2013, 07:53 AM »
Yeah Ray, some of the best players of those schemes think it's a good idea, for absolutely no reason, wait, they've never played the scheme before :D Silly me !

Offline Ray

« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2013, 12:39 PM »
I said it creates an image like that. I know who made these changes. I know how much they played. Stop being so quibbling.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2013, 07:59 PM »
Yeah I know, but on the other hand, I wish more people took the time and paid attention to stuff that happens around here, meaning this discussion didn't happen overnight, it's been an ongoing discussion for like a year, probably more, including many many players suggesting change.

At least if after we've tried it, we can all vote against it and it will be changed back after 1 Season.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2013, 08:39 PM »
Yeah I know, but on the other hand, I wish more people took the time and paid attention to stuff that happens around here, meaning this discussion didn't happen overnight, it's been an ongoing discussion for like a year, probably more, including many many players suggesting change.

At least if after we've tried it, we can all vote against it and it will be changed back after 1 Season.

If you know all this first hand then it only makes sense it came out like this.

It's like if every famous painter drew a section of a painting, the end result cannot not be anus.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2013, 09:45 PM »
It's like if every famous painter drew a section of a painting, the end result cannot not be anus.

Yeah but then again, how many times do you ask someone if they like a type of food or drink, they say no, you ask if they have even tried it, they say no...

Offline avirex

« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2013, 11:06 PM »

Yeah but then again, how many times do you ask someone if they like a type of food or drink, they say no, you ask if they have even tried it, they say no...

good point..

it was so very frustrating when i was promoting w2roper, there were so many people voicing opinions that never even tried the scheme... majority of people voted for or against it when we had the poll, never even played it

even to this day when i host a w2roper game, there are people that have never tried the scheme...

i have not ran into anyone that has not enjoyed it, after giving it a try though..

i know the scheme still needs adjustment, but i think thats a good scheme to base off of, and try to improve then our current rope scheme... the biggest problem in the roper scheme is the cr8s, and all we have dont to improve it is add 2 worms in singles.... thats very disappointing