Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:36 AM

Author Topic: Free win reporting announcement  (Read 2331 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Free win reporting announcement
« on: January 10, 2010, 05:39 PM »
Some of you already know this, but we never announced it public.

When you report a free win, your opponent has absolutely one week to claim that game to be played. Your reported game is just a 'threat' to that player that you have to play that missed game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Re: Free win reporting announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:27 PM »
is there a way that maybe the person who was reported against gets a pm? like what all of the mods get when theres a free report, i think this will help atleast a little

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Shame on you: ^^

Leagues -> Settings
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 08:20 PM »
well i meant that all free wins send a pm even if that option isnt checked, i dont think many players use that option... correct me if im wrong

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 08:29 PM »
Over 50 people use that.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 11:20 PM »
should be set a standard, defeats the point in having it if it doesnt, 50 out of 500 isnt very much.

I didnt know about it, and its clear that the vast majority of tus users dont either, make it standard, it makes sense!
worm and learn