Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:37 PM

Author Topic: Leagues will be updated to v1.9  (Read 1960 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Leagues will be updated to v1.9
« on: December 20, 2009, 05:03 PM »
At the start of classic league season #10 leagues will be updated to v1.9.

The update process of the leagues got delayed due to changing TUS server. I'm back on the process now. If anyone has any new idea, you can post it in the leagues general board.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

Re: Leagues will be updated to v1.9
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 07:07 PM »
what changes will be made again?!?!? Just to recap on all our debates.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 07:27 PM »
  • System extract chats from the games and view it in the game page. (Under the game map)
  • Games search will be connected to chats. So that you can search anything in TUS games database.
  • Variation of medals will be given to people, From being top in a scheme in a season to seasonal top and PO winner medal.
  • History of a player will be shown in the players league profile. It will list the leagues and the seasons that player were active in. For example, player A played in classic league, Seasons 2, 3, 6
  • Players above 1000 pts won't be able to reset their stats.
  • Making the games search default operator 'AND' and put an option for 'OR'
  • Winning Streaks
  • Graph of the player rating

There maybe more. I don't think I remember all.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Madden

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 03:27 PM »
Oooh sounds cool. Good work.
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline Zemke

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:28 PM »
TUS deserves its name, good job MI!  ;)