Forums
May 07, 2024, 08:31 AM

Author Topic: New design: Worms Freak  (Read 4865 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

New design: Worms Freak
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:51 AM »
Looking at our designs statistics,
253 members out of 1475 have checked out other designs, the rest haven't touched the design select box. (So basically they don't know it exists). Hopefully this thread could spread the word more. So for those of you who have no idea, The design select box in on TUS footer:

Worms Freak is sort of a mutated version of Worms design. A few of you already knew it was in the plan. Anyway I tried to make this design as friendly as possible, but still comparing to other designs of TUS, this is the less friendly design.
The point of this design was to illustrate the game ever more (not making a more friendly design). However to reduce the cumbersome of the menus, I made 2 labels that work on hovering your mouse upon them.

This design has removed a big column, so it gives more space for the content area of the site. Works good for people who uses 1024 x 768 screen resolutions, so now no horizontal scroll for them.

I think its obvious which keys on the keyboard opens up what menus.
For some of you the design may look a bit buggy, it is because of new settings. Do a "Ctrl + F5" to force your browser to read the new settings again.

I've also coded /anon command for the shoutbox. but if you hold your mouse open the text, it will show you who has posted that message.

Cheers
p.s I'm NOT gonna make leaves/stars fall from sky!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:59 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline angus

Re: New design: Worms Freak
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:01 AM »
elegant is the best  :)

Offline raZer

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:42 AM »
There is no Design select box at the Design by InZa. I can't change my design yet..

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 01:29 AM »
Mad tus ftw
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:30 AM by NinjaCamel »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 03:27 AM »
There is no Design select box at the Design by InZa. I can't change my design yet..

The design select box is on the top-right of the screen.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 05:27 AM »
AHUHAUhHUAHAuAuhahuaHUAHU don't knowed (trolololo) about this :D:D:D:D

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 10:34 AM »

drama queen iz back

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 10:45 AM »
Trololololo!!!!!!

Paradise's the best !! ofc !! (even better with fixed size ;);))

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 10:46 AM »
dude, i also love ur design. but i alredy used MAD when u show up with elegant and paradise.
and u know minds are hard to be changed!  ::)

drama queen iz back

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 10:54 AM »
I feel like making a new one =)

Offline beer

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 10:55 AM »
i see that u have no life xDD

drama queen iz back

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 12:26 PM »
yeah, make another!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 04:14 PM »
Hmm thinking about removing this design and add the new look of shoutbox and user menu to all designs as an option to select from your profile.

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 08:10 PM »
allowed. np.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 04:47 PM »
i prefet "Worms" firstly design is the best :) in my opinion :P