Forums
May 02, 2024, 04:31 AM

Author Topic: Showcase 4  (Read 21336 times)

Offline Wolfgang

Re: Showcase 4
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2013, 03:57 AM »
awesome cue :) very nice job and merry christmas :)
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2013, 07:29 AM »
Oh man, that was awesome Cue! Thanks for all those months of hard work, this is a kickass Christmas present for WA. You put a hell of a lot of effort into it, I liked all those slowdowns, and the batman moment was pretty radical. So many little touches that made me laugh, like the 'ow' sound effect that I think was taken from that one whack-a-gator game. And the worm audience, priceless, I forget, did OoO work on that, or was it you?

As far as the moves, there wasn't a single person I wasn't impressed with, people really dug deep and pulled out their wormiest skills for this one. A bit hard for me to determine what my favorite moments were, there were so many. I'll have to watch it again to even have an inkling as to who I'll vote for.

Offline timo

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2013, 08:21 AM »
Great movie!

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2013, 08:45 AM »
GODLIKE
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 08:48 AM by Statik »

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Oh man, that was awesome Cue! Thanks for all those months of hard work, this is a kickass Christmas present for WA. You put a hell of a lot of effort into it, I liked all those slowdowns, and the batman moment was pretty radical. So many little touches that made me laugh, like the 'ow' sound effect that I think was taken from that one whack-a-gator game. And the worm audience, priceless, I forget, did OoO work on that, or was it you?

As far as the moves, there wasn't a single person I wasn't impressed with, people really dug deep and pulled out their wormiest skills for this one. A bit hard for me to determine what my favorite moments were, there were so many. I'll have to watch it again to even have an inkling as to who I'll vote for.

Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying.

I made the audience and the worms are all in little groups which can move independently.  It's a little buggy but does the job :P

Auto drew the animations for the worms and did the stage art.

A team effort :)

Merry Christmas guys.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2013, 09:24 AM »
great job man !

I'm angry on myself coz I send bad replay... I wanted send "double ploop by dragon ball" instead of "mine ploop in shoppa"  >:( lol I missed my best replay ;/

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2013, 09:42 AM »
great job man !

I'm angry on myself coz I send bad replay... I wanted send "double ploop by dragon ball" instead of "mine ploop in shoppa"  >:( lol I missed my best replay ;/

Doh!  Maybe next time each player should be able to review their showcases before release?

:<

Offline Hussar

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2013, 10:01 AM »
AMAZING STUFF CUE ! :D Thank u!

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2013, 10:27 AM »
GODLIKE

Hah, they're all your favorite?  I'm glad you think so.

I have a few personal favorites!  But it's a tough choice :<

Offline SPW

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2013, 10:53 AM »
Just brilliant, what a nice movie to watch. I did enjoy every second. And that lovely end with this song, nice version with the second voice. Really love this movie and I will watch it many times in the future  :-*

Superior work, Cue!  :)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2013, 11:13 AM »
Now I want to see moah!  :) I had similar situation as Chelsea had, but in my case, I've got really cool stuff approximately when this movie was in progress.
Brilliant work, Cue  ;D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2013, 11:20 AM »
I just have too many cool replays in 1 folder and uploaded wrong one xD maybe in next year i will upload that dragon ball ? xD or maybe ever I will make my own move xD (if someone tell me how to do it) xD

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2013, 12:02 PM »
Just brilliant, what a nice movie to watch. I did enjoy every second. And that lovely end with this song, nice version with the second voice. Really love this movie and I will watch it many times in the future  :-*

Superior work, Cue!  :)

Thanks mate :D

I was making music with my fiance and we did a new version of I'm a Noob.  It was her idea to use it for the Showcase 4 credits and I think it works well.

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2013, 12:31 PM »
LMAO phile's backfire hominge makes me out of my mind

Offline philie

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2013, 01:48 PM »
LMAO phile's backfire hominge makes me out of my mind

;D

awesome work cue, i love it!