Forums
May 16, 2024, 02:00 AM

Author Topic: TUS awards 2011  (Read 24221 times)

Re: TUS awards 2011
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Sure, Komo, send me a pm :) I don't have much time outside work, so I'm afraid it'll have to be like that.

Oh dear, Random! and I even asked MI to change that before the award show started, guess we missed it on second checking :)

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2012, 06:21 PM »
best map maker/best scheme maker should be there like previous years,

no boomracer / battleracer award either o well
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2012, 06:21 PM »
Why do you mention a fos vs komo thing cue?

We plan to vote him best bng, biggest troll, and most annoying, I have a feeling alot more then just fos will vote the same... Its easy to see he earned those titles in 2011..hell I even remembering him pissing you off with his bs cue, so I'm sure you will vote on the same way we did... Wanna join fos? :D

Offline nino

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2012, 07:12 PM »
it is sad the lazyest wormer wont even vote cos too lazy.

and lol avi, cue in fos would rly pwn huahuaua
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2012, 07:15 PM »
Well ganging up on someone doesn't let you look strong, as individuals anyway. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2012, 09:07 PM »
But darkz, my point is that its not ganging up on anyone our anything if they are deserved, impossible was the first to say he earns biggest troll... Does that make him a fos member? You are going to vote him biggest troll as well,i would imagine.. And you not fos either...

I guess what om trying to say is,Stop attacking fos! We are! good citizens

Offline Ray

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2012, 10:31 PM »
* Ray throws rock at FoS.

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2012, 11:06 PM »
But darkz, my point is that its not ganging up on anyone our anything if they are deserved

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang+up

Offline Devilage

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2012, 12:03 AM »
=
that sounds so f@#!ing cocky dude.

Maybe to you, and a few others, but I hardly think the whole planet shares your opinion, some people like to take things serious, you should respect that, what is the problem if I don't want to share my vote if I feel my vote is wasted? And just because I won't cast my vote, doesn't mean I don't enjoy and respect the awards, probably less than 5% of my posts are complaints anyway lol, you are exaggerating, you don't like me very much, I get the point, but there is no need to lie about me mate.

I didn't post what I said with any egotism or attitude towards anyone, I didn't insult anybody whatsoever, in fact, compared to my previous behavior last year, this is a blessing lol, I think you are making mountains out of molehills Dev mate.

One more thing, about saying "stop being such a negative person", well, where is your evidence for that? People will only find things that they search for, and you my friend, are searching for negative comments from me, so you will find them, the same could be said for at least 10% of TuS members if you were so bothered, think back all the times me and you have played each other online, all the time we spent talking to each other in private, do you honestly think I am a bad negative person? I actually find that quite insulting, it doesn't bother me, because I am who I am, but it's still insulting.

Darkone - I know some people will have a problem with what I am about to say, for whatever reason, but anyway, I am not stupid, I am a smart person, I know I was the best at BnG, I would very rarely admit it or flat out say the words "I am the best", however I find it amusing how hypocritical so many people here are, calling me out and attacking me every individual time I ever showed the slightest bit of egotism for being the best at BnG, yet they go and vote for themselves or their clan, and then fail to even see the link here... I find some peoples stupidity hilarious.

I totally flat out disagree with your reasoning for being able to self-vote, if you want we can talk about that in private, no point upsetting more people publicly.

Anyway, could you post 2 seperate awards? One with self votes, and one without self votes? I would actually find it interesting to compare results and I am fairly sure there are plenty others who would appreciate a more serious awards list, even if the results are very very similar, a little bit extra work, to make more people happy, i'll even volunteer to help if it helps mate.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I miss long posts, and it's quite funny knowing how many people are going to complain for the sole reason that this was a long post, xD

Nah I like u man, u never been rly bad with me or something, but yeah u always criticize, in my opinion I found that comment negative, but that's my opinion and I just wanted to say what I felt, we never been involved on any kind of fight, so take it as my thoughts on that post u made, u quitted playing tus coz u didn't like how mod's manage the complaints, sometimes I didn't like how they managed some of my complaints wich are no more than 5 or something, so u quitting playing leagues it's being negative imo. I think the real reason u quitted this game it's because too much ppl were getting against ya, maybe too much avirex bodyguards lol, would be good if u comeback to play, that would make me change about u being a negative dood, giving ideas to change the way things are done, it's good, but if ppl don't want to take ur ideas, don't turn the back on them coz they didn't like what u wanted to be like, But w/e as u said if u don't want to take part of the awards that's fine, but I wouldn't say, I won't take part coz i think it's inaccurated, that's being negative, coz ur saying darkone's job it's inaccurated. Pzz

Smoking proud.

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16 AM »
Hey guys, I'm thinking a lot of us have no idea what to put for some categories like best bungee racer. People should toss out some names and amazing replays to show us who is worthy!

Offline Peja

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2012, 12:20 AM »
* Ray throws rock at FoS.

* FoS throws flowers and condoms at Ray.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Devilage

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2012, 12:22 AM »
best shopper, best wxw, best bungee, best t17, best mole, best drama topic? what to put there xd,

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2012, 12:34 AM »
ye...and no place to biggest puto, unfair imo xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39 AM »
best bungeeracer, check showcase 2

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2012, 07:31 AM »
and the Komo vs FoS thing

What are you talking about, I haven't even mentioned FoS (except right now) in this entire thread... They are innocent wtf... And so am I lol.

Nah I like u man, u never been rly bad with me or something, but yeah u always criticize, in my opinion I found that comment negative, but that's my opinion and I just wanted to say what I felt, we never been involved on any kind of fight, so take it as my thoughts on that post u made, u quitted playing tus coz u didn't like how mod's manage the complaints, sometimes I didn't like how they managed some of my complaints wich are no more than 5 or something, so u quitting playing leagues it's being negative imo. I think the real reason u quitted this game it's because too much ppl were getting against ya, maybe too much avirex bodyguards lol, would be good if u comeback to play, that would make me change about u being a negative dood, giving ideas to change the way things are done, it's good, but if ppl don't want to take ur ideas, don't turn the back on them coz they didn't like what u wanted to be like, But w/e as u said if u don't want to take part of the awards that's fine, but I wouldn't say, I won't take part coz i think it's inaccurated, that's being negative, coz ur saying darkone's job it's inaccurated. Pzz

Dev i'd love to chat about this with you in private, I am actually impressed with what you have said, at least YOU can handle your temper and not resort to swearing and childish insults just because someone disagrees with you, I already said I quit WA mainly to spend my time producing music, also slightly because not enough people shared my passion with BnG and it was too easy for me, hence, it became boring.

I will say this once and once only, I do not care in any way whatsoever about what people I have never met and never will say or think about me, unless I like them.

avirex, you started calling me a troll, it became a trend that others followed, it makes people laugh and feel good about themselves, so honestly, the fact that at my behalf people are happier, that's cool lol, even though nobody listens/cares or understands, it still doesn't change the legitimate fact that you are all wrong because of what the defination of troll is and what I am, you know what, I am even gonna vote for myself biggest troll :)

I do however fully agree, I was annoying to most of you, and I AM sorry for that, anyway, good luck with the awards everyone, I am actually looking forward to it now, and KRD, nice words :)