Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:13 PM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 11369 times)

Offline ZiPpO

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 03:22 AM »
u dont know mathematic komo?

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 03:23 AM »
its 15-12 !

cuz 2 games in classic league was 2V2! not single!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 03:23 AM »
its 15-12 !

cuz 2 games in classic league was 2V2! not single!

It still counts.

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 03:43 AM »
:0 thanks a lot for those who voted for me, pretty generous in some areas (please don't ever watch me sheeprace). I forgot about this awards thing, but damn that's a lot of categories, and fun to browse through. Probably better I didn't vote anyway, would've been tempted to vote for myself in various spots.

Smok's right about the warmer thing, Alien's good butttt I'd put some other people ahead of him, like OoO and KRD for sure. Still there hasn't been a lot of regular warmer-playing this year, more wxw warming, not a lot of newer players could possibly know about everyone. Interesting for people to vote for chuvash as 3rd in intermediate, he certainly beat me a number of times last year. But I think over at NNN we'd vote Kayz and Koras ahead of him, Kayz especially showed he's a top dog in the past year or so.

Gj nino for bringing mm up on the coolness meter, as only the coolest wormer could do. I almost wish there were more of those awards, like most desperate wormer, biggest nerd, or angriest Scotsman. Did everyone forget Cueshark in RR by the way ;V? Maybe not enough people have been looking at the RR challenges.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 06:57 AM »
Next time there will be a coded system for this and hopefully get much more votes.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 12:58 PM »
u dont know mathematic komo?

I think you don't know mathematics. Or at least not statistics. Read up :) Disregarding 2v2 altogether is stupid. If you had a good partner, then you were the reason the game was lost.

Angriest scotsman? Don't we want categories with more possible entries? ;)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 01:48 PM »
Lol, good one Mab :P In all fairness I think Zippo didn`t get enough votes. Only 75 points on biggest troll? Should be more!! ;D Seriously though, people didn`t vote on him in the other categories because they don`t like him, but he deserves some more credit for his skills imo

Offline SPW

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 02:06 PM »
Crazy, let me give you an example: Nadal, Djokovic and Federer are TOP tennis player. And all three are nice guys and full of fairness (bit minus for Djoker, but he's okay too). But if some of those three guys is a totally asshole and with a lot of disrespect against other players and even for the ATP staff, guess what happens if there come up for some votings? The "retard" never wins any prize cause he dont gets a lot of votes!

Same here in W:A... ;d

You earn what you seed. Just simple and pretty fair.

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21 PM »
and funny thing crazy, u r the one who he most act without give you respect and you still trying to see things so optimist.

but ye the only thing that saves him is the skill or he would have the same end as DT had, which imo, isnot fair.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 07:05 PM »
Just don`t take all what he says too seriously and play along, then you`ll  have a laugh too with him

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 07:14 PM »
2v2 = 2v2

single = single

clanner = clanner

noob = noob :D

king = zippo :D

single = 15/12

zippo > crash

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/graphs/members/ZiPpO-classic-all-max/?slot1=ZiPpO&slot2=Crash

8000+ > infinity + cos² + sen² + infinity² > 6400+

simple words :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:17 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 07:27 PM »
looking by the graphics looks like crash played 50% less games  then if u can do some proportion crash is far ahead with his +6400 lmao.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 07:34 PM »
always that same ridiculous excuse.

it dont means nothing rofl.

3    [Norway]    Uber    ps    850    548    302    64.47%    +10    +19/-9    6438    [Elite]
4    [Poland]    Crash    dC    849    618    231    72.79%    -2    +44/-8    6417

uber have 64% with 850 games same games than crash..

crash have 72% and uber still first than him...

stupid excuse nino.

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 07:46 PM »
it depends who uber beat and crash too, this percentual means nothing @ rating.

and u better talk with some respect here, iam not being rude with u.

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 07:49 PM »
single = 15/12

Statistically not significant. Read up.
Speaking of reading up, perhaps you should check how ratings are calculated :o I see nino already commented on that. Rating is determined by a collection of factors; the amount of games played, the average rating of your opponent, the percentage you've won in those games and the order in which the games were played.