Forums > Announcements

W:A v3.7.0.0 Released

<< < (3/20) > >>

StepS:

--- Quote from: AlTarf on December 19, 2012, 06:40 PM ---There were two Direct 9 (shader) & (CPU) I tried both (by restarting the game) and neither worked; problem persists.
--- End quote ---
can you describe what happens when you launch the game?
also download the latest DirectX9 package from microsoft website.
DirectX11 is an extension to 9, and they can be updated separately without interfering each other

StepS:
heh... funny thing:
Game will take advantage of the latest 3.7.0.0 alpha features and bug fixes
another release-mistake with version like in 3.6.30.0  8)

franz:
Great 8) Job well done Deadcode CyberShadow, managing all these details and fixes could drive lessers crazy

van:
This is awesome.
* van *awaits borderless wk module*

CyberShadow:

--- Quote from: AlTarf on December 19, 2012, 05:34 PM ---Hello.

So I downloaded this lastest patch, and at the end of installation a few messages of uncompatibility popped up (which is reasonable), it was 3 modules being uncompatible; wkRehost.dll, wkKawooshKick.dll and wkRubberWorm.dll. So what I did was deleting them, and yet when I came to play with Cueshark a ttrr game, there were these big screen lags and it was impossible to do a thing. Any suggestions what this is about now?

--- End quote ---

1. First of all, make sure that you don't have any WormKit module loaded at all. Some modules may be incompatible even though they don't warn you. If you're not sure, uninstall the game, delete the entire W:A directory (make a backup of what you want to save), then make a fresh install of the game and the update.
2. Did you check all renderers? 8-bit DirectDraw should work very much like 3.6.31.0.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version