Forums
May 01, 2024, 06:00 PM

Author Topic: W:A v3.7.0.0 Released  (Read 18465 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: W:A v3.7.0.0 Released
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 03:08 AM »
Ty Team 17;
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Hussar

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 08:52 AM »
when i instaled this update i was cut off rubber worm, px, and few .dll files which wason list. after it i cant play even offline coz game is laggin, it looks wierd. screen is just working slowlly D;

Offline CyberShadow

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 09:27 AM »
when i instaled this update i was cut off rubber worm, px, and few .dll files which wason list.
See here for an explanation why some modules won't work after updating: http://blog.worms2d.info/wormkit-and-3-6-30-0
It was written for a previous update, but the general idea applies to all updates.
after it i cant play even offline coz game is laggin, it looks wierd. screen is just working slowlly D;
See my post above to AlTarf.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 09:39 AM »
Salut lags! It wasn't bad with you, but I know this will be better for both of us!

Thx guys! ;)

Offline Random00

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 11:17 AM »
pfffff, this sucks big time. cant blame lags anymore for sucking badly :D

nah, really good job guys. love it :)

Offline StepS

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 01:08 PM »
when i instaled this update i was cut off rubber worm, px, and few .dll files which wason list. after it i cant play even offline coz game is laggin, it looks wierd. screen is just working slowlly D;
what renderer do you use? have you tried different renderers, especially Direct3D 9?
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 01:58 PM »
My worms runs really smooth now with Direct3D 9 (Shader), great update. :)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 03:07 PM »

Yep.  :)

Offline franz

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 11:42 PM »
    Fixes
    • [DC] When a host enabled one of the "test versions" (BattyRope, RacingStuff, etc.), this state was meant to persist both through multiple rounds and new matches, as if the enabled test version were part of the scheme. However, it did not persist through new matches.

everyone just remember you'll now need to disable this manually at the end of say a TTRR with /racingstuff, otherwise you'll start walking through enemy worms if you play like a Team17 after ^^  (this just happened to me and Bonhert tonight).

Offline Casso

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 12:38 AM »
      Fixes
      • [DC] When a host enabled one of the "test versions" (BattyRope, RacingStuff, etc.), this state was meant to persist both through multiple rounds and new matches, as if the enabled test version were part of the scheme. However, it did not persist through new matches.

everyone just remember you'll now need to disable this manually at the end of say a TTRR with /racingstuff, otherwise you'll start walking through enemy worms if you play like a Team17 after ^^  (this just happened to me and Bonhert tonight).

It's happened to me too in a Cup games with Chakkman lmao

Offline Alien

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 06:19 PM »
      • [DC] When a Double Time crate is collected during retreat, the remaining retreat time is now doubled.
      • [DC] When a Double Time crate is collected by an animal, the animal's remaining fuse time is now doubled.

hahaha damn lol

now i can forget this cheap tactic in kaos, to get double time for the next turn. xd

f@#! that, anyway good job guys !!! ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 06:22 PM »
      Are you sure? I got confused with that one too. But it is about retreat time, kaos has no retreat time. eh?
      Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Alien

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 06:42 PM »
      Are you sure? I got confused with that one too. But it is about retreat time, kaos has no retreat time. eh?

somehow that's true, now i am not so sure about that. ;p
      yet, i didn't tested the new update.

Offline barman

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 07:06 PM »
      It's not yet possible to use rubberworm with the new update, I think?
      My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
      My photography work

Quote from: Statik
      barman's fails are best

Offline Deadcode

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2012, 04:41 AM »
      • [DC] When a Double Time crate is collected during retreat, the remaining retreat time is now doubled.
      • [DC] When a Double Time crate is collected by an animal, the animal's remaining fuse time is now doubled.

hahaha damn lol

now i can forget this cheap tactic in kaos, to get double time for the next turn. xd

Actually, grabbing Double Time during a retreat or with a Super Sheep used to do nothing at all. The Double Time was not buffered in your inventory for the next turn; it was instantly set to 0 ammo.

The only time when a Double Time can be saved for your next turn is if it's collected while the team is no longer in control. It was like this before and still is now.

Thank you for alll your hard work
      Good job and Thanks Puto  ;D
      Nice stuff, thanks.  :)
      Great 8) Job well done Deadcode CyberShadow, managing all these details and fixes could drive lessers crazy
      This is awesome.
      * van *awaits borderless wk module*
      Thx guys! ;)
      pfffff, this sucks big time. cant blame lags anymore for sucking badly :D

nah, really good job guys. love it :)
      f@#! that, anyway good job guys !!! ;)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:55 AM by Deadcode »