Forums > Announcements

W:A v3.7.0.0 Released

<< < (2/20) > >>

chakkman:
Nice stuff, thanks.  :)

barman:
I started to play with the various settings and now I'm stuck with a black frontend. I can't get restore the old settings because, well, everything is black. Is there any way to restore the settings? Last thing I changed was the rendering mode, from Direct3D 9 to Direct3D 7.

lacoste:

--- Quote from: barman on December 19, 2012, 05:23 PM ---I started to play with the various settings and now I'm stuck with a black frontend. I can't get restore the old settings because, well, everything is black. Is there any way to restore the settings? Last thing I changed was the rendering mode, from Direct3D 9 to Direct3D 7.

--- End quote ---

That might help:
Regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Team17SoftwareLTD\WormsArmageddon\Options

Play around with settings you were changing. Last number in value field represents the option set on (1) or off (0) or as for renderer for example, 4 represents DirectX 9 (shader). 1 is DirectDraw i think, try to play with the Renderer values and you should be able to run the game properly and change prefered options in menu.

Or simply use prefered .reg files from Tweaks folder in your WA, hahah.

StepS:

--- Quote from: AlTarf on December 19, 2012, 05:34 PM ---Hello.

So I downloaded this lastest patch, and at the end of installation a few messages of uncompatibility popped up (which is reasonable), it was 3 modules being uncompatible; wkRehost.dll, wkKawooshKick.dll and wkRubberWorm.dll. So what I did was deleting them, and yet when I came to play with Cueshark a ttrr game, there were these big screen lags and it was impossible to do a thing. Any suggestions what this is about now?

--- End quote ---
choose Direct3D 9 from the Advanced options and restart the game.

Impossible:
what function of dx11 you want to use? tessellation or SSAO antialiasing? its actually 2D game from previous century

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version